Malice's Tweet to Lil Wayne

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I have been a fan of Clipse since "the Funeral" but NOT fan of Pusha's cry for attention from these dudes... it's been going on for a while..

How is it a cry for attention? Other rappers have been taking shots at Weezy for the longest but he chose to respond to Pusha T because he underestimated Pusha T if u ask me. Hopefully the diss will be out before this media frenzy die down.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
How is it a cry for attention? Other rappers have been taking shots at Weezy for the longest but he chose to respond to Pusha T because he underestimated Pusha T if u ask me. Hopefully the diss will be out before this media frenzy die down.

He has been dissing Wayne since Carter 2 days, or whenever he started wearing BAPE, and he had every right to feel like he was "mini-me'd". Everytime he runs out of stuff to say you sneak diss, though? c'mon, he's better than that, even Malice admitted it before the tweet. Drake actually praised him too, so why diss him? it has a jealousy stench he doesn't need, he's too talented.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
He has been dissing Wayne since Carter 2 days, or whenever he started wearing BAPE, and he had every right to feel like he was "mini-me'd". Everytime he runs out of stuff to say you sneak diss, though? c'mon, he's better than that, even Malice admitted it before the tweet. Drake actually praised him too, so why diss him? it has a jealousy stench he doesn't need, he's too talented.

jealousy or real being a real nikka? :upsetfavre: