Male perspective needed

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I don't know if a girl would naturally bring up another guy when talking to someone she might be in to which is why I ask I guess.

I suppose if he were politely trying to end the possibility he could have referred to her as the girl he's seeing or maybe he's showing me his options or maybe he's trying to create a followup item that we could catchup on without it seeming weird considering our sensitive situation.

Or maybe he just had a light bulb moment during our conversation and wasn't thinking beyond that. But it's hard to accept a human being doing something for no other reason than to be helpful. So maybe that's it? He's showing he is connected and is a nice guy

Ps guys welcome to the female brain :pachaha:

Ladies have I give too far :francis: this is embarrassing. I'm too grown up to obsess over hidden meaning. My psychology hat has to come off
I would leave you :dwillhuh: all day every day.
The fukk kind of experiences have you had to lead you to think like this.
:skip:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I would leave you :dwillhuh: all day every day.
The fukk kind of experiences have you had to lead you to think like this.
:skip:

No you wouldn't. I have a healthy perspective, human beings are not selfless

Even when a human does something without an obvious direct return they are at the very minimum reinforcing their self-perception

I'm not saying people are not good or nice but ultimately we always have something to gain