Male perspective needed

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Would you ever bring up another girl if chatting to a girl you're interested in?

So would you say a "friend of mine who is a smart young lady...that I'll be meeting up with soon". It's for an opportunity that he thinks I might be interested in and he is offering to introduce us but I'm not sure how to take it. Is this a polite brush off or am I reading too much into it?

It's a sensitive situation and neither of us has come out and said anything. I'm curious about him. He just said he wants to introduce me to his smart, young female friend that he's meeting up with.... :patrice: what's up with that

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
So I'm reading too much....okay. It would be unreasonable to expect that he doesn't have any female friends. Makes sense I guess as long as it's not weird guy code that I'm not picking up on

It's probably one of those pyramid type things like Amway or Avon. I've had 2-3 people try to talk me into something like that & they use words like that

No not at all. I know what the opportunity is and quite cool. I think I might even like this girl just from the kind of work

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
So I'm reading too much....okay. It would be unreasonable to expect that he doesn't have any female friends. Makes sense I guess as long as it's not weird guy code that I'm not picking up on

No not at all. I know what the opportunity is and quite cool. I think I might even like this girl just from the kind of work
Well you're looking too much into it :yeshrug::manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your not an official couple, your reading way to much into this.....even if you were you'd still be reading way to much into this.

So yeah.... your reading way to much into this

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't know if a girl would naturally bring up another guy when talking to someone she might be in to which is why I ask I guess.

I suppose if he were politely trying to end the possibility he could have referred to her as the girl he's seeing or maybe he's showing me his options or maybe he's trying to create a followup item that we could catchup on without it seeming weird considering our sensitive situation.

Or maybe he just had a light bulb moment during our conversation and wasn't thinking beyond that. But it's hard to accept a human being doing something for no other reason than to be helpful. So maybe that's it? He's showing he is connected and is a nice guy

Ps guys welcome to the female brain :pachaha:

Ladies have I give too far :francis: this is embarrassing. I'm too grown up to obsess over hidden meaning. My psychology hat has to come off

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Would you ever bring up another girl if chatting to a girl you're interested in?

Yeah...if it had something to do with what I was talkin' about.

I don't know if a girl would naturally bring up another guy when talking to someone she might be in to which is why I ask I guess.

lol, sure they would...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I suppose if he were politely trying to end the possibility he could have referred to her as the girl he's seeing or maybe he's showing me his options or maybe he's trying to create a followup item that we could catchup on without it seeming weird considering our sensitive situation.

Or maybe he just had a light bulb moment during our conversation and wasn't thinking beyond that. But it's hard to accept a human being doing something for no other reason than to be helpful. So maybe that's it? He's showing he is connected and is a nice guy

Ladies have I give too far :francis: this is embarrassing. I'm too grown up to obsess over hidden meaning. My psychology hat has to come off
If you aren't officially together it really doesn't matter. It could be a number of things but if you and him aren't together it gives him air space to say what he said.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ask him directly, that's how you'll get the quickest answer whether he tells the truth or not.

And as for your question, no I would not bring up other women to a chick I'm feeling in an attempt to make her jealous, let her know I have other options etc.

Ain't about playing games outchea.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I use to date a guy who would get his panties in a bunch if I mentioned other guys. shyt was stupid. Don't be that kinda partner.