Male feminists are the worse

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i could only watch the video for a minute breh, before i wanted to reach in through my monitor and slap the shyt out of the lady with the pink hair telling everybody to stfu...

what is "mra?"

white boys got their own "fukk white women" coalition. one is mens right activist, the other is mens right movement.

blacks think we're the only ones going through a gender rifts. when those white boys got their own war brewing with white women. only problem is our black women are taking up for their feminist movement.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Some women like making sandwiches and meals for their dudes. So be it. I love cooking for men, personally. Nothing non-feminist about doing what you want.

I'm a feminist who believes in men's rights. :manny: It's too bad we can't come together and parade about gender rights. Although there is no term for gender rights activist. :ld:

:usure: gender egalitarian?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminism is so harmless though...

At the end of the day, men are superior to women (in general), and unless there is some kind genetic mutation that makes women physically bigger & stronger than men, then men will always have a natural advantage over women...

Feminism is just a way for women to make sense of, and feel good about their inferiority...