Male Feminist Says "Black Women Are God" and Threatens Host

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logically i agreed with big sean more (except the part at the end where he said logically the man was created first, im not sure about that).

I thought Drake was wrong but i think he was right in saying the dude wasn't letting him finish his answers.

I do think Drake would beat him in a fight though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:wow:There’s money to be made pandering and telling people what they want to hear. The Derrick Jaxns, alpha male coaches, dating coaches, etc. Have already told us what the game is. I mean just look at this bs lol straight cult shyt.

yep both are the exact same things.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
When bruh said “1+1 is 2 right”?

The other nikka said ”Nah 1 and 1 come together as 1” :mjlol:

nikka hit the :martin:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of the most self damaging narratives is this "black women/men" are God's, queens and princesses.

It creates a psychological environment of delusion.

Then you can't even improve as a person because you think you are infalable because that's what you tell yourself to deal with the insecurity
Add Black Girl Magic to the delusion list, friend.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
"...a father is a social construct."
"A father would be unnatural... there was not a father found in nature."
"It is a social construct to be in opposition to the mother but there is no such thing."
"The father is a label being placed onto a man..." but man is something you graduate into after being a young adult.
Can you be a father at 12? A 12 year old has not graduated into a man to have the label of "father" given to him.
:francis::francis::francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Logically i agreed with big sean more (except the part at the end where he said logically the man was created first, im not sure about that).

I thought Drake was wrong but i think he was right in saying the dude wasn't letting him finish his answers.

I do think Drake would beat him in a fight though.
nikka he wasn't saying shyt. He had no way to logically explain his shyt with facts. Put it like this. He lucky he was speaking to the Big Sean lookin nikka and not a doctor or somebody who actually knows science and could REALLY break shyt down. He would've gotten smoked even worse and gotten even more angry cause he wouldve looked even more insane up there. Imagine this cat versus Neil Degrasse Tyson or someone like that. nikka would've wanted to fight him thru the screen. Lol. This the type of cat who I know is used to only speaking to women cause he's manipulative and thinks the gift of gab can mask facts.