Male Feminist Says "Black Women Are God" and Threatens Host

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
Breh

:dead:

I was about to talk trash for you posting a 30 min clip, but this was worth it. These nikkas are hilarious and the Drake looking nikka got punked out by the Big Sean looking nikka even though he was coming off soft too.

:russ:
i'd bet money the Drake looking nikka would beat him senseless if they met in real life.. Big Sean nikka sound like a dweeb

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
i'd bet money the Drake looking nikka would beat him senseless if they met in real life.. Big Sean nikka sound like a dweeb
I dont know breh, he had all the aggression. Other nikka sitting smiling and grinning like a female that been put in her place when she know she wrong.

That nikka said “we can meet face to face and talk then afterwards we can box, until then respect the heriarchy of my show”. You only got 2 options there, you can get up and sign off or you can agree to meet up…that nikka sat there like “ok can I talk though?”

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This dude is trying way too hard to pander. He wants to get that Dexter Jaxn bag. If black women were gods they would just create a black man they didn't find as trash and this whole pander pimp lane this negro is trying to slide in wouldn't exist.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
People like for their egos to be stroked, and there are plenty who will do it for some benefit in return. So the pandering will continue as long as there is money, sex, etc. to be gained from it.

I am of the opinion that there is something inherently wrong when the truth is something many revile, while lies are something people encourage and celebrate.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
5 minutes in so far. Is the drake lookalike trolling? He sounds serious and he keeps a straight face throughout. Comedy gold regardless

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
One of the most self damaging narratives is this "black women/men" are God's, queens and princesses.

It creates a psychological environment of delusion.

Then you can't even improve as a person because you think you are infalable because that's what you tell yourself to deal with the insecurity
Dap + Rep

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:wow:There’s money to be made pandering and telling people what they want to hear. The Derrick Jaxns, alpha male coaches, dating coaches, etc. Have already told us what the game is. I mean just look at this bs lol straight cult shyt.