@malcolmxxx_23 Pull up a chair real quick.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I remember Malc threads but somehow I missed this one. Lemme get this right. Breh put on a turban and hit up kountry Wayne baby mama like he used to do the rest of the thots, made an offer, she accepted and it went too far? She actually flew out there to Dubai? :deadrose:
Nah she didnt fly out but she didnt say no either. They were working out the details. Somehow Wayne found out and then her account got "hacked" she said it wasn't her. After that I think her IG got deleted and Malc was quiet after that. Ifvim not mistaken i think a couple blogs picked it up or IG gossip pages that she was about to fly out and get the royal treatment.

Daps
Nah she didnt fly out but she didnt say no either. They were working out the details. Somehow Wayne found out and then her account got "hacked" she said it wasn't her. After that I think her IG got deleted and Malc was quiet after that. Ifvim not mistaken i think a couple blogs picked it up or IG gossip pages that she was about to fly out and get the royal treatment.

How did they get the screenshots? They were lurking the coli? :dwillhuh: