@malcolmxxx_23 Pull up a chair real quick.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So now that I have your attention. We the people of the coli need to know what type of legal action Kountry Wayne took against you when you tricked his baby mama into getting flown out to Dubai to be a human port a potty. I remember it got a lot of traction. Wayne found out and all of a sudden she said her account got "hacked". What happened breh? They threaten to sue you?

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So now that I have your attention. We the people of the coli need to know what type of legal action Kountry Wayne took against you when you tricked his baby mama into getting flown out to Dubai to be a human port a potty. I remember it kind of got traction. Wayne found out and all of a sudden she said her account got "hacked". What happened breh? They threaten to sue you?
Yes hella threats

I deleted my IG and all my socials and went hiding for a few months
Ngl I was shook

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
So I remember Malc threads but somehow I missed this one. Lemme get this right. Breh put on a turban and hit up kountry Wayne baby mama like he used to do the rest of the thots, made an offer, she accepted and it went too far? She actually flew out there to Dubai? :deadrose:
Naw somebody sent the thread to Wayne if I remember correctly