Malcolm X's grandson has a good head on his shoulders

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I noticed that he liked a few Farrakhan videos :leon:

nice to see that he holds no grudges and doesn't buy into the separatist propagandist who claim he had something to do with his grandfathers murder (Farrakhan held little weight back then and had no type of power to make that happen, dude didn't come into a position of power until the mid to late 80s when he decided to leave Wallace Muhammad's orthodox Islam organization where he was just another nameless Imam and kick start the NOI again with Elijah's teachings.....all farrakhan is guilty of is talking sh1t and sending threats, like any real n1gga would do for his crew when the time came for it.....the same reason why we praise Farrakhan now *for not biting his tongue, and telling the truth no matter what the consequences are* is the same reason why folks claim he had something to do with Malcolm's death. I can't fault the man for speaking his mind)

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This the one that killed Betty? fukk 'em. :pacspit:

you should read the article he wrote on the situation also. (Heard he's writing a book, so he'll probably cover it more in there, looking forward to that)

What he did was extremely STUPID, but at no point did he intend to do harm to his grandmother.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
St louis

Let's not......the Coli corrupts.
He'll reject Islam,start Pawgin, Od'in off piff....
and the thought of one of us going....(so you just gonna let louis
ride on yo pops like that:mjpls:)
or (they say yo daddy gave white fakkits powder baths before
he found allah):mjpls:

leave that brother be man..
a0yqua.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He cant speak well and he's being used by those who claim to be muslim. He was responsible for is grandmothers death and for that he's supposed to take a low key position. He is "n*gga sit down" status. I've been watching this man for a minute......and thats my conclusion.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
He cant speak well and he's being used by those who claim to be muslim. He was responsible for is grandmothers death and for that he's supposed to take a low key position. He is "n*gga sit down" status. I've been watching this man for a minute......and thats my conclusion.

I agree but he was 12 bro.....when I was 10 I poured rubbing alcohol in my cousin's eyes....

it was fukked up and uncalled for, but I was 10 and didn't really think it through, all I wanted to do was pour alcohol into his eyes for some dumb reason that can't be rationalized now but it made sense when I was 10 (he's cool now btw and not blind)

He was 12 man, he wasn't thinking it all the way through and he acknowledges it

Kids are fukkin retarded and do dumbass things, its just unfortunate that one of his dumbass actions caused the life of his grandmother, and he has to live with that pain/knowledge every day of his life. For him to be as sane as he is now with that burden on his shoulder is amazing to me. Because most people probably would be in a mental asylum right now if they carried that type of guilt

:manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah get him to join the forum i wanna clown this queer