Malcolm X’s Former Bodyguard Was Also A Government Informant

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I never bought the line that NOI killed Malcolm. I could see why they might, but never saw any evidence it was them. In addition, any evidence linking them to his death would have led to the demise of the NOI (unless you claim they're compromised also).

Gov't killed RFK, JFK, and King. Gov't brought down Garvey. Not to mention all the other activists that got hit that we'll never know about. So why wouldn't it be plausible they killed him also?

Cointelpro was and is still deep. Any black movement that naturally has to expand will have agents in them. It's too easy for them to slip in. If no agents, use an informant. Threaten 20-30 behind bars and see how fast they'll take notes....works every time.

:whew:

Of course shyt never went away... Best thing to do would be to just have a group code at this point. No more leaders, no more mass movements, no more shyt that can be co-opted/destroyed.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
These gene roberts, thomas hagan nikkas haven't went anywhere, the system grooms c00ns it's what they do just like in africa it's apart of the divide and rule tactic.

The thing I think would help is to have certain checks and balances whereas if you want to advance into the upper echelon of the movement you have to prove your loyalty, you want to get close and we're going to have to have some major dirt on you.

That's an easy way to spot an infiltrator, it doesn't take everybody being on our side to make some change happen either, we need an invisible network with branches in every city.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Cointelpro was no joke, should be a history lesson to black America

Even in college my history class was so superficial, they don't go into the genocide and slaughter Christopher Columbus and others committed. At the minimum American Indians should be disgusted who the history books are written, even up to my 20's I used to the think the Aztecs were the bad guys. If they ever taught black kids real history, they would be woke.

The government went hard in the 60's and 70's, now they are focusing on the Middle East, they gonna let the police finish their work.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:whew:

Of course shyt never went away... Best thing to do would be to just have a group code at this point. No more leaders, no more mass movements, no more shyt that can be co-opted/destroyed.

Exactly, no more leaders. A learned living and breathing behavior is the way