Malcolm X and Nas Are Cousins(Update: Nas Confirms It)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
71oOosyHRmL.jpg

Nas and Malcolm X's people came before Columbus:wow:
I believe Sertima, just not this random nikka named John Paul.:stopitslime:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I’m not gon lie, this nikka could be completely lying or totally wrong and I wouldn’t even be able to tell. All I know is I read about 40 mothafukkas named Little and it sounded good like he knew what he was talking about. I take this shyt with a grain of sea salt though

Nas father Olu spoke on this before

Daps
71oOosyHRmL.jpg

Nas and Malcolm X's people came before Columbus:wow:
It needs to be stated. This book as been roundly criticized by the mesoamerican archeology field and was not really peer reviewed before publication.

So, yeah. Probably BS. Unless you're(not you brother) one of the people who will say "they just lying" in which case NOTHING can disprove your theory.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cousin Steven is...Steven bailey which is my four times Great Grandfather, who married my four times Great Grandmother Caroline Wilson Bailey..who fried chicken and produced
my three times great grandfather George Washinton Bailey..who married Granma Annie, who had Granma Vivian who married a Spanish speaking Cuban immigrant who danced by the camp fire named Cicero..
Who produced my father Jamal who married my momma...

-yeah, im high as fukk posting on the coli

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So Malcolm wasn't an immigrant after all :dwillhuh:

I remember seeing this ADOS breh on youtube saying MalcolmX was not one of his people, I am guessing after finding out X mom came over from one of the islands.
Anyone saying shyt like that is a idiot

Being ados is not predicated on you needing to have 2 ados parents

Only dumbass agents of chaos try to spread that BS

X , like nipsey, Issa Rae, asap rocky, Bobby smirks is ados despite a nonados parent