Malcolm in the middle coming back!!??

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol, I had the biggest crush on her when I was little. Then she glowed up even more later on. :lolbron:

tania-raymonde1.gif

I still remember when she beat the shyt out of Reese. :mjlol:

I remember the episode when she came back and had t*ts now. Young me wasn't ready for that.
She almost killed Reese cause he grabbed her breasts:russ::russ::russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If Hal takes Malcolm, Reece, & Dewey to Los Pollos Hermanos for lunch :wow:
Hal had been living a double life this whole time. The 3 kids go there for lunch after hearing about all the secret things he did in his other life and start talking where they are overheard in the booth next to them by Walt jr. He introduces himself and they team up to take over the meth business in their fathers memory.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Hal had been living a double life this whole time. The 3 kids go there for lunch after hearing about all the secret things he did in his other life and start talking where they are overheard in the booth next to them by Walt jr. He introduces himself and they team up to take over the meth business in their fathers memory.
:leon:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just have to leave this here...everyone is sure it's the youngest kid from this show.

:picard:

Dude says he had to pay for his sibling’s drug rehab, while Erik Per Sullivan is the only child in his family. Says his show didn’t have reruns, and we know MITM had plenty of those.

Whoever this was, and hopefully not a troll, I hope they have gotten the help that they need. In regards to Erik, it’s honestly impressive how long he has managed to remain off the grid. Apparently Frankie reached out to him a while ago on whether a return was an option and got his answer (No).

I don’t want a revival if Erik can’t come back though. Dewey was a large part of what made this show special.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
:picard:

Dude says he had to pay for his sibling’s drug rehab, while Erik Per Sullivan is the only child in his family. Says his show didn’t have reruns, and we know MITM had plenty of those.

Whoever this was, and hopefully not a troll, I hope they have gotten the help that they need. In regards to Erik, it’s honestly impressive how long he has managed to remain off the grid. Apparently Frankie reached out to him a while ago on whether a return was an option and got his answer (No).

I don’t want a revival if Erik can’t come back though. Dewey was a large part of what made this show special.
That's some good ass detective work.
I hope someone on Reddit found out who it is.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
classic show. I'd argue never jumped the shark.

rewatched it during lockdown and it still held up.

Sad that Frankie don't remember shyt about it cause of that condition he has.

a revival would be dope...is Malcolm a senator now? Did his family's plan for him to become president pan out?

would be fun to see where they all are 20ish years later.

Reese's fukkery was prob my favorite