Malc00nxx banned?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Stop ya bloodclot cryin, u asked to be banned on ya Tom name hoe.

i had no choice

i woke up one day and didn't have access to any of the forums besides lockerroom

fuk was I supposed to do?

You'd commit that if u were in the same situation too

:what:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Malc basically banned himself the other day in the Coliseum. He put up a thread that saId : "If the Knicks lose, ban me for a week" :pachaha: Them nyggaz lost and he got banned :russ:

The cold part about it is, I knew he would try to change the title of the thread when they were losin :russ: That shyt didn't work! :heh:

:haha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don't worry about what I'm doing in my personal life, friend. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about my own life.

After all, I'm not:
- Spending all day spamming hip hop forums with dumb PC related questions
- Constantly trying to convince people that I don't even know that I'm black
- Running around an internet forum with 2-3 (or perhaps more) different accounts to try and troll people with.
- Typing bullshyt responses just to get people to turn my green boxes red.

Maybe if you would just love yourself for the hairy, useless Indian fakkit that you really are, people might actually appreciate your posts here.

You should do like Dorner did and take your gracious departure the fukk outta here

:foh:

:patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i had no choice

i woke up one day and didn't have access to any of the forums besides lockerroom

fuk was I supposed to do?

You'd commit that if u were in the same situation too

:what:

You were banned from other forums. They unbanned you. The forum roll backed after, so after they unbanned you it still had you banned.

You couldnt even wait 1 fukking day for them to fix the rollback you fukkin geek :snoop:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
You were banned from other forums. They unbanned you. The forum roll backed after, so after they unbanned you it still had you banned.

You couldnt even wait 1 fukking day for them to fix the rollback you fukkin geek :snoop:

I have no idea what ur talking about

:dwillhuh: