Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Saints -6.5
over Washington

Monday Night Football in the Superdome with Brees breaking the all time passing record. yea the Saints defense is suspect, but the offense is the best in the league and they gonna be going wild that night and extra motivated with him breaking the record.

prediction:
Saints 41
Washington 28

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
plays from my ‘capper:

Texas +7.5
Indiana +26.5
TAMU -5.5
Hawaii -3
Arkansas +35.5
Minny +7.5
FSU +14
Florida +3

Him betting on Texas worries me. I love the Florida play. I'm fading Joe Burrow again as my major bet of the day, there's just no way he's actually good.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Him betting on Texas worries me. I love the Florida play. I'm fading Joe Burrow again as my major bet of the day, there's just no way he's actually good.

this is his reasoning for Texas:

NCAAF 12:00 pm Oklahoma at Texas Texas 7.5 for 4 units
Top play: Herman as an underdog is a ridiculous 22-1 against the spread as an underdog. We have backed this Texas team with a lot of success this season and they are a legit big 12 title contender and have made us some nice money this year. They whooped on USC and were impressive in a win against a very good TCU squad as well. Last week they held Kansas st to just over 200 yards of total offense. I think Oklahoma comes in overvalued here. They beat up on Baylor last week but this Baylor team isn't a very competitive team yet. The public quickly forgot how Oklahoma struggled to get by army in overtime as 4 touchdown favorites. Oklahoma hasn't faced the type of competition Texas has. Texas is the more battle tested team here. Oklahoma has won 3 of the past 5 matchups all by 5 points so looks like we are getting some nice value here. Texas has covered all 5 times in those 5 games. This Texas defense has been very very good. Opposing quarterbacks are completing just 55% of passes against them and Texas is allowing less than 20 points per game this season. Oklahoma's defense not so good. They gave up 33 points last week to a not very good Baylor team. Oklahoma has covered just 2 of their last 10 games played on a neutral site. Let's grab the value with Texas. Buy the hook to 7.5 if need be

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
No other sport allows you to parlay a 7 teamed and if you lose you can do it again for 330 games the. Again for 5pm starts again for 7/8pm starts
True

But one thing we must not do, and this is perhaps why people lose a lot on parlays is that we get so caught up in the time slots of games - College and NFL. You could have 3 solid picks: 1 Saturday morning, 1 Sunday evening, and 1 Monday nighter.

Instead of putting them on the same ticket, we'll parlay that Saturday morning game with OTHER Saturday morning games to try to win that quick money....and end up getting burned.

I've learned to ignore the game times and just wait it out...even if it means waiting from Thursday to Monday night @ 10pm. It's grueling but that payout will have you:blessed:

Last edited:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
True

But one thing we must not do, and this is perhaps why people lose a lot on parlays is that we get so caught up in the time slots of games - College and NFL. You could have 3 solid picks: 1 Saturday morning, 1 Sunday evening, and 1 Monday nighter.

Instead of putting them on the same ticket, we'll parlay that Saturday morning game with OTHER Saturday morning games to try to win that quick money....and end up getting burned.

I've learned to ignore the game times and just wait it out...even if it means waiting from Thursday to Monday night @ 10pm. It's grueling put that payout will have you:blessed:

I was the same way... and would parlay by sports... i started hitting my tickets when I would mix up sports, times, etc..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
True

I've learned to ignore the game times and just wait it out...even if it means waiting from Thursday to Monday night @ 10pm. It's grueling put that payout will have you:blessed:

thats me i cant wait it out :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know you have a second hedge parlay somewhere. Post it up

i dont

these are my 12pm plays

upload_2018-10-6_10-9-30.png

if i lose ill then concentrate on 330 games

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Saints -6.5
over Washington

Monday Night Football in the Superdome with Brees breaking the all time passing record. yea the Saints defense is suspect, but the offense is the best in the league and they gonna be going wild that night and extra motivated with him breaking the record.

prediction:
Saints 41
Washington 28

There's sharp money on Washington at +7

wouldn't recommend this bet.....

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:

What if they win by 3 or 5 like how these games usually end?

7 Too much for rivalry games.

Even fsu v miami is free money. Fsu at +14
I rarely wager on rivalries in big conferences. Too many uncertainties. They always seem to go down to the wire...with the game AND point spread on the line.