s4uqu9.jpg

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How does this work?
every day he gives you a list of bets to bet on

if you put $100 on each bet you'll pull in whatever profit hes posted in those results posts.

I'm not going to do it tho.. cos last week you would've lost 1.3k lmaoo

the week before you woulda won 3.3k tho.. so it's up to you if you follow his bets I guess haha

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats a big ass teaser breh lol, the points are pretty safe but its honestly not worth the money most of the time. Alot of the tiems when you do this 1 team gets blown out and fukk everything up for you.

I was sweating for kc vs niners today. Kc was running away with it.

I cant bet on kc nor the rams anymore they offense just too high powered. Other teams you rarely see more than a 14 point win.

Imma put 100 down next week doing the same thing but taking those two teams out. Im playing with house money for next sunday

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many points are those teasers?
Lmao alot

You see that bills spot. I had a +29.

I just wanted to see what happens if i bet all these games with some high points.

I figured that its rare for teams to lose by more than 14 in the league. I think the largest blowout today was the lions vs pats which was 16 pts. But i had detroit and the points so it didnt matter

Edit no bills vs vikings but i had bills too

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Lmao alot

You see that bills spot. I had a +29.

I just wanted to see what happens if i bet all these games with some high points.

I figured that its rare for teams to lose by more than 14 in the league. I think the largest blowout today was the lions vs pats which was 16 pts. But i had detroit and the points so it didnt matter

Edit no bills vs vikings but i had bills too
What site is that?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was sweating for kc vs niners today. Kc was running away with it.

I cant bet on kc nor the rams anymore they offense just too high powered. Other teams you rarely see more than a 14 point win.

Imma put 100 down next week doing the same thing but taking those two teams out. Im playing with house money for next sunday

Maybe like 8 Teams instead of 14?