Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like central Florida-13 and Washington st at +4.5 but I bump it to +5. The central Florida over looks tempting too but I'm not sure Florida Atlantic can drop 30+. Also took an over in baseball dbacks and Rockies at 7.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There’s certain unwritten rules for NFL bets that don’t transfer over to college.

You have to be Privy to win money off the league while college gives a lot more options and room for error.

I'd never take a -14 and higher bet in the NFL but I'd take it in college football

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s certain unwritten rules for NFL bets that don’t transfer over to college.

You have to be Privy to win money off the league while college gives a lot more options and room for error.

Ya every league is different. Right now I'm just focusing most on baseball cause that where I been winning most. Much rather watch football or basketball but I like winning money more than just watching what enjoy most. College football is the best to bet tho. There a lot more option plus I think it easier to separate the good teams from the bad. Also home field is a lot more important in college sports than pro in my opinion.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I'd never take a -14 and higher bet in the NFL but I'd take it in college football

Thing with the NFL is the spreads are always closer like you said earlier so your better off playing off the ML or the O/u

Then there’s certain variables you take into account like division games are always closer and more competitive

West coast teams always have the advantage against east coast teams

Rookie qbs and dbs etc etc......

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya every league is different. Right now I'm just focusing most on baseball cause that where I been winning most. Much rather watch football or basketball but I like winning money more than just watching what enjoy most. College football is the best to bet tho. There a lot more option plus I think it easier to separate the good teams from the bad. Also home field is a lot more important in college sports than pro in my opinion.

Breh baseball is literally the hardest sport to bet, how you winning? just betting against these tanking ass teams?

Yall nikkas should have seen the line ups my rangers are throwing out there :wtf::damn: