upload_2018-9-15_23-21-25.png

:wow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Parlaying Vikings and Chargers today. Just a little something to get the juices flowing

$372 to win $442.

Also thinking about taking the Giants tonight...

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Another team that covered every game I think is TAMU.

I need some NFL action. Too greedy now :lupe:

Only early line I love is Falcons -6. Cam is gonna get hounded a lot today with both his starting tackles out. Maybe in an hour if this West Ham bet continues to work out I might put money on the Bucs and Bills. I did bet on a couple prop bets though.

Big Ben over 2 passing TDs - I think KC/PIT will be a shootout. And this isn't a bet on Ben so much as it is on Antonio Brown. No one on the Chiefs can cover him 1 on 1.

Ian Thomas Over 2.5 receptions - Cam's gonna be throwing short a lot today. I first went to McCaffrey for catches thinking it'd be 4 or 5 but it's 6. Greg Olsen's out and Thomas is his backup.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Only early line I love is Falcons -6. Cam is gonna get hounded a lot today with both his starting tackles out. Maybe in an hour if this West Ham bet continues to work out I might put money on the Bucs and Bills. I did bet on a couple prop bets though.

Big Ben over 2 passing TDs - I think KC/PIT will be a shootout. And this isn't a bet on Ben so much as it is on Antonio Brown. No one on the Chiefs can cover him 1 on 1.

Ian Thomas Over 2.5 receptions - Cam's gonna be throwing short a lot today. I first went to McCaffrey for catches thinking it'd be 4 or 5 but it's 6. Greg Olsen's out and Thomas is his backup.

Thanks breh. I played the Ben prop. And the KC vs PItt over . :mjlit: