Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
what was your reasoning?

It opened at Ravens -2, and I saw that as Vegas enticing you to take BAL based on the idea that they just blew out Buffalo. I faded the public there because:

1) Flacco on the road on a Thursday night against a divisional opponent gave me pause.

2. I like the Cincy pass rush against this Ravens Oline. So much so that I put a small bet down on Javorius Allen's receptions being more than 3, figuring that Flacco would have to throw short yardage a lot because of the pressure. I had to wait to till the last 2 minutes of the game, but I got it. Allen had 5 catches.

3) O/U was 43.5. I figure Bengals can get at least 24 points off Baltimore.

To be fair, I also put a small wager on Alex Collins getting less than 19.5 receiving yards and that bombed miserably.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It opened at Ravens -2, and I saw that as Vegas enticing you to take BAL based on the idea that they just blew out Buffalo. I faded the public there because:

1) Flacco on the road on a Thursday night against a divisional opponent gave me pause.

2. I like the Cincy pass rush against this Ravens Oline. So much so that I put a small bet down on Javorius Allen's receptions being more than 3, figuring that Flacco would have to throw short yardage a lot because of the pressure. I had to wait to till the last 2 minutes of the game, but I got it. Allen had 5 catches.

3) O/U was 43.5. I figure Bengals can get at least 24 points off Baltimore.

To be fair, I also put a small wager on Alex Collins getting less than 19.5 receiving yards and that bombed miserably.
Those were all solid predictions. That last one is something I don’t think I’d ever play. You’re one botched screen pass or a 3rd and long dumpoff away from sweating.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Picking Arkansas to simply WIN against North Texas is apparently a big risk.

Is Arky really THAT bad this year?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Picking Arkansas to simply WIN against North Texas is apparently a big risk.

Is Arky really THAT bad this year?

Yes
They lost to colorado state last week

North Texas isn't. A big name but it's a Texas school

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
made some quick cash betting bengals and the over, bengals team just way more talented than the ravens. Easy call.

What are some good overs to look at this Saturday?

With all these damn storms we might be getting rain in a bunch of games, maybe the under is better this week?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
upload_2018-9-14_19-45-3.png