Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Do you watch baseball? If you have a decent knowledge of the players and pitchers you can build a nice little bankroll through the summer. You ain't gonna make too many big scores consistently in a game as random as baseball. A lot of people do First 5 inning bets to take away the variables of bullpens.

I usually try and find the best teams playing bad teams and know they will win 2 of 3 most of the time and then find good pitchers to bet on and bad pitchers to bet against

I been getting pounded in basketball:dame: Put me on to some baseball tips brehs

broller

Veteran
Daps
Do you watch baseball? If you have a decent knowledge of the players and pitchers you can build a nice little bankroll through the summer. You ain't gonna make too many big scores consistently in a game as random as baseball. A lot of people do First 5 inning bets to take away the variables of bullpens.

I usually try and find the best teams playing bad teams and know they will win 2 of 3 most of the time and then find good pitchers to bet on and bad pitchers to bet against

I don't really watch baseball like that. But I had never heard of first five innings bet. I'll try it once I start watching it more.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I don't really watch baseball like that. But I had never heard of first five innings bet. I'll try it once I start watching it more.

I've been running a bit cold the last couple days but today I'm on Rays/Tigers parlay because of the pitchers they are facing.

Also rolling with Twins ML, Cardinals ML and Astros -1.5

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I have NO IDEA what to do with this Warriors game.... The over 220 point total or Durant over 29.5pts seem the most logical :manny:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have NO IDEA what to do with this Warriors game.... The over 220 point total or Durant over 29.5pts seem the most logical :manny:[/QUOTE

Good picks. I took the over cause of your post good looking out. Today I really like the 76ers if raps have no sakim. And baseball I like the brewers at -150. If u can ingame bet baseball try to wait until after the first inning get better odds.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leaning under nuggets game and not sure about spread. I think nuggets moneyline uf u can afford that. Only thing worring me in nuggets under is every game went over but one. I'm banking on game 7 pressure especially early

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
White Sox and Astros were money today.

I meant to share the info earlier, but I got caught up in some things. My bad

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I dunno how I feel today, Denver is the younger team but the more talented one...
I them and the under

It's hard to win in Denver, they have incredible length, and play half-court sets

Just won the first half, and I'm playing the same for the 2nd :yeshrug:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy the team that won the 3rd quarter won the game.

7-0 record

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall like in night game? I liked under but I'm seeing a lot of over plays from cappers. Leaning just bet 76ers and take the +6.