Only thing that scares me is the sixers under :francis:

I ate as well :ehh:

Good day for all of us :ehh:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the play today? Expert leaning Virginia. I like Texas tech tho. I also like the over.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
At the same time I bought my UVA future a few weeks ago, I thought about buying a Texas Tech future too. But I wanted +1500 or better odds and all I could get was +1350 so I backed off. :martin:
After tonight, Im gonna focus on a few longshots to win it all next season and drop some cash on them when the odds become available.

Some dude dropped 1500 back in November on TT winning it all.

Ohio State and Illinois are gonna be 2 of my longshots to win it all next year. Will they win? Probably not, but the loss won't put me in the poor house lol

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I like betting baseball because it's my favorite sport and games every day and all times of the night.

Right now it's hard because offenses are so inconsistent and when they arent, pitchers cant throw strikes. There is good value in the run lines. Majority of games dont end in 1 run games so I try and find good value with good teams -1.5. Its volatile, its random but it's fun :manny:

If you would be willing to share, who do you follow for baseball bets @YouMadd?

Been trying to find some people on Twitter and such but they seem to be guessing as much as me

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I like betting baseball because it's my favorite sport and games every day and all times of the night.

Right now it's hard because offenses are so inconsistent and when they arent, pitchers cant throw strikes. There is good value in the run lines. Majority of games dont end in 1 run games so I try and find good value with good teams -1.5. Its volatile, its random but it's fun :manny:

If you would be willing to share, who do you follow for baseball bets @YouMadd?

Been trying to find some people on Twitter and such but they seem to be guessing as much as me
jimmymoore

You may be thinking "($14.99) fukk that", however, for 3 plays that isn't bad. Also consider live betting, safer, and more fun...