Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who we on today?

Im feeling +5 Buffalo today

Buffalo your play today? In Vegas right now took nuggets as my big play. Also parlay Tennessee, unc, duke, and buffalo. Took all moneyline but buffalo who I went spread. Should I take buffalo in a separate bet? U still get those picks? If u do got a top play?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Buffalo your play today? In Vegas right now took nuggets as my big play. Also parlay Tennessee, unc, duke, and buffalo. Took all moneyline but buffalo who I went spread. Should I take buffalo in a separate bet? U still get those picks? If u do got a top play?
Yeah I’ll post the picks he can be real hit or miss with college basketball though.

I threw $500 on tennesse to cover then did like an 8 team parlay so far. I’ll be single betting other games as the day progresses.

Today's plays (scroll down to make sure you see all plays!)

NBA 5:05 pm Denver Nuggets at Indiana Pacers Denver Nuggets -1 for 2 units

NCAAB 12:10 pm Iowa at Tennessee Tennessee -7 for 2 units

NCAAB 5:15 pm Central Florida at Duke Duke -12 for 2 units

NCAAB 8:40 pm Ohio State at Houston Houston -5.5 for 4 units
Houston is an identical 5.5 point favorite that Iowa st was against Ohio st and Ohio st really had no business winning that game at all. Iowa st played one of their worst games of the season and Ohio st was still in a dog fight in that game to pull out the win. They had a little help from the refs down the stretch as well. Houston had an easy 29 point victory in their first game and that allowed them to rest their starters. Ohio st did not have that luxury. Houston is too athletic for the buckeyes to hang with. Give me the cougars today as they make easy work of the buckeyes.

NCAAB 9:40 pm Cal Irvine at Oregon Cal Irvine 5 for 3 units

Gold Mine Sports

As always, best of luck!