Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yall playin this seahawks-packers game?
I cant split these two teams wit the seahawks at home and looking pretty good atm

I think I'll just play the over.. follow this Thursday night shootout trend

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
yall playin this seahawks-packers game?
I cant split these two teams wit the seahawks at home and looking pretty good atm

I think I'll just play the over.. follow this Thursday night shootout trend

Over all the way baby. I probably put more money on the over then I should of :manny: fukk it, I’m all in :pachaha:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of teasers tonight brehs

Packers +13
Over 39.5
Warriors +13

Rockets +4
Clippers +1.5
Nuggets -6

4 team parley

packers money line
warriors money line
spurs +7
Nuggets money line

one last teaser

Warriors +9.5
Hawks 19.5
spurs +12
packers +10
Over 42.5

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just need 61 points from the 2nd half of this Purdue/App State to nail my 1st CBB teaser. VaTech and Northeastern had easy wins for me earlier.

I've got the under 59 tonight for Toledo/KentSt. No NBA props, so I'm looking at Under 5.5 sacks for GB/SEA.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need 61 points from the 2nd half of this Purdue/App State to nail my 1st CBB teaser. VaTech and Northeastern had easy wins for me earlier.

I've got the under 59 tonight for Toledo/KentSt. No NBA props, so I'm looking at Under 5.5 sacks for GB/SEA.

not even daring to look at college basketball :mjcry:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
@YOLO_JONES

How can i view this guys picks? What is he saying about tonight

you have to have a paid subscription to get the picks.

Today's plays (scroll down to make sure you see all plays!)

NFL 8:20 pm Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks -2.5 for 3 units
Buy this to -2.5 if need be

NCAAF 9:30 pm Florida Atlantic at North Texas over 63 for 4 units
Both of these teams have been trending to the under lately which is why I think we are getting some value on the over tonight here. All of north Texas's games have gone under the total this season which is very rare. I think tonight they go over this total. The issue with overs in north Texas games have been most of their opponents lacked any real offensive firepower. However when they have played competition with better offenses we have seen games blow through 60+ points combined. The bottom line is these teams are two of the most explosive offenses in the conference USA and I'm expecting plenty of points. North Texas is putting up 37 points a game and nearly 500 yards of offense per game this season. Florida Atlantic is also putting up 30 points per game this season with nearly 500 yards of offense per game as well. Florida Atlantics offense is getting better week by week as they have hung 49 points against FIU and 34 against western Kentucky the last two weeks while racking up nearly 600 yards of offense on both. Last year these Squads met twice with totals set at 71 and 67. Now we are getting this total at 63 I think we have some value there. One of their meetings last year these two combined for 100 points. I look for both of these teams to get into the 30s tonight. Give me the over here

NBA 8:05 pm Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Houston Rockets -2.5 for 3 units
Buy this down from -3 to -2.5 if possible

NBA 8:05 pm Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets under 219 for 2 units

NCAAB 9:30 pm Oregon at Iowa Iowa 4 for 2 units

No MLB Plays Today
No NHL Plays Today

Gold Mine Sports

As always, best of luck!

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

NFL 8:20 pm Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks Seattle Seahawks -2.5 for 3 units

Both of these teams have been trending to the under lately which is why I think we are getting some value on the over tonight here. All of north Texas's games have gone under the total this season which is very rare. I think tonight they go over this total. The issue with overs in north Texas games have been most of their opponents lacked any real offensive firepower. However when they have played competition with better offenses we have seen games blow through 60+ points combined. The bottom line is these teams are two of the most explosive offenses in the conference USA and I'm expecting plenty of points. North Texas is putting up 37 points a game and nearly 500 yards of offense per game this season. Florida Atlantic is also putting up 30 points per game this season with nearly 500 yards of offense per game as well. Florida Atlantics offense is getting better week by week as they have hung 49 points against FIU and 34 against western Kentucky the last two weeks while racking up nearly 600 yards of offense on both. Last year these Squads met twice with totals set at 71 and 67. Now we are getting this total at 63 I think we have some value there. One of their meetings last year these two combined for 100 points. I look for both of these teams to get into the 30s tonight. Give me the over here

NBA 8:05 pm Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Houston Rockets -2.5 for 3 units

No MLB Plays Today
No NHL Plays Today

Gold Mine Sports

As always, best of luck!
Hmm I wonder why he chose the under in that Warriors game

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No MLB Plays Today
No NHL Plays Today

Gold Mine Sports

As always, best of luck!

Good looking out. Taking a chance and going big on the college over