MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lsu was up 24-3 money in the bank i thought

lsu goes for it 4th down instad of kicking a fg arky comes back and scores a td

3rd and 9 arky pass incompleted will have to punt a lsu player stands over a arky player for 4 seconds unsportsmanlike :beli: two plays later touchdow

24-17 lsu player wide open td falls down ;dahell:
next player wide open td falls down :dahell:

next play actually tries to score is stopped

game down

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ended up with more money than i started tonight :yeshrug:

Same here only won 50 today but up over 200 for week. Thinking about betting it on the ufc fight and taking Yair Rodriguez. What u like in the nfl? Took the Pat's already that my big play. Gonna ingame bet the rest unless I get some picks i like.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here only won 50 today but up over 200 for week. Thinking about betting it on the ufc fight and taking Yair Rodriguez. What u like in the nfl? Took the Pat's already that my big play. Gonna ingame bet the rest unless I get some picks i like.

Yair Rodriguez fighting again?

And yea can’t hate betting on the pats

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
had another good day on college football:whew:

finally getting hot late in the season :blessed:

my wins today;

parlay:
West Virginia -11.5
Lsu ML
Clemson -14

:myman:

single bet:
Alabama 1st half line -14

got a parlay going into tomorrow's game:

Alabama -21
Notre Dame -9.5
Clemson -9.5
Pittsburg -4

KC Chiefs -16.5
Patriots -6.5
Packers -9.5
Saints -2.5
Rams -9.5

:mjgrin:(might cash out after the Pats n Chiefs cover.. not confident on Rams now)

lost a parlay tho with:
Alabama -21
Notre Dame -9.5
Clemson -9.5
Pittsburg -4
Michigan -34.5

Houston -4.5
Central Florida -16.5
:francis:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
GA Tech -128 ml
FLA INTNAL -10
Boston College +20
MissSt +24
Indiana -1
Pitt -3
OhioSt -3

**top play**
N’Western +11

buy this to +11. This northwestern squad has been one of the most underrated teams in the Big 10 all season. We cashed on them last week as dogs against Notre Dame and I'm going back to them again this week. They are 5-1 in conference play and yet still don't get any respect as 11 point underdogs here. They have already gone on the road this season and beaten both michigan st and purdue. Their only conference loss was a 3 point loss to a very good michigan team. At 5-4 northwestern hasn't clinched a bowl berth yet and will be hungry to do so. I think Iowa is in a bit of tough spot here. It will be tough for them to bounce back from back to back just gut wrenching losses they suffered to penn st and purdue in which both games they had a chance to win in the final minutes of. Iowa sits at 3-3 in conference play and has no shot to win the west now. I don't think this iowa team will be all that motivated to finish the season. The underdog is a perfect 9-0 in Northwestern games this season. For whatever reason northwestern seems to play with a chip on their shoulder when they are underdogs and not so much as a favorite. Over the past 3 seasons now Northwestern is a perfect 6-0 as a roadunderdog. Give me northwestern with the points.

BC and Miss State pushed but the rest hit... hope y’all ate tonight

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
BC and Miss State pushed but the rest hit... hope y’all ate tonight
wsod.gif

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Eagles gonna smoke dallas like a christmas ham

Im still on the fence about saints vs bengals

Saints been overachieving lately. Bengals be sneaky at home.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Does he do nfl picks

last week I parlayed his NFL pics and they hit. Here’s tomorrow’s play

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears Detroit Lions 7 for 4 units

NFL 4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams Seattle Seahawks 10 for 4 units
Buy this to +10 if need be. I've been fading the rams big time the last few weeks and it has been paying off handsomely, including taking the saints last week as our 5 unit play and cashing in. Once again I think the Rams come in overvalued due to their 8-1 record and seattle is catching too many points here. The rams have now covered just 1 of their last 6 games. They have only won one game during that stretch by more than a TD and that was against the 49ers. They have a big game coming up against the Chiefs next week and I think we might catch them looking ahead to that one and not giving it their all here. The seahawks lost a heartbreaker by two points to the rams at home in their first meeting this season and I think will be out for revenge here. They actually carried a 7 point lead going into the 4th quarter of that one before letting that one slip. The seahawks are 4-4 this season. This feels like a make or break game for them for their season going forward. All of the seahawks losses have come by 8 points or less so they have been competitive in all of their games and have not lost by double digits this season. Russel wilson has never been a double digit underdog in his career. I think we are catching some nice value here.The rams defensively have been a mess which makes it harder to cover a double digit spread like this. In their last 6 games they are allowing over 27 points a game. Since Talib went down with an injury this pass defense just hasn't been the same. The seahawks take care of the football and are not a team that generally beats themselves. This rams team is just starting to look tired and I've noticed it the last few weeks now. They still haven't had their bye week yet as it doesn't come until week 12. I think we are starting to see a tired rams team. Honestly I think Seattle has a shot to knock off the rams straight up. I'll gladly take the 10 points here.

NFL 1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars 3 for 3 units

NFL 1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns 6 for 3 units

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last week I parlayed his NFL pics and they hit. Here’s tomorrow’s play

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears Detroit Lions 7 for 4 units

NFL 4:25 pm Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams Seattle Seahawks 10 for 4 units
Buy this to +10 if need be. I've been fading the rams big time the last few weeks and it has been paying off handsomely, including taking the saints last week as our 5 unit play and cashing in. Once again I think the Rams come in overvalued due to their 8-1 record and seattle is catching too many points here. The rams have now covered just 1 of their last 6 games. They have only won one game during that stretch by more than a TD and that was against the 49ers. They have a big game coming up against the Chiefs next week and I think we might catch them looking ahead to that one and not giving it their all here. The seahawks lost a heartbreaker by two points to the rams at home in their first meeting this season and I think will be out for revenge here. They actually carried a 7 point lead going into the 4th quarter of that one before letting that one slip. The seahawks are 4-4 this season. This feels like a make or break game for them for their season going forward. All of the seahawks losses have come by 8 points or less so they have been competitive in all of their games and have not lost by double digits this season. Russel wilson has never been a double digit underdog in his career. I think we are catching some nice value here.The rams defensively have been a mess which makes it harder to cover a double digit spread like this. In their last 6 games they are allowing over 27 points a game. Since Talib went down with an injury this pass defense just hasn't been the same. The seahawks take care of the football and are not a team that generally beats themselves. This rams team is just starting to look tired and I've noticed it the last few weeks now. They still haven't had their bye week yet as it doesn't come until week 12. I think we are starting to see a tired rams team. Honestly I think Seattle has a shot to knock off the rams straight up. I'll gladly take the 10 points here.

NFL 1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars 3 for 3 units

NFL 1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns 6 for 3 units

Thanks for the picks college was good today wish I had more money to play with.

That ufc fight was crazy never seen an elbow finish like that

Maluma

Banned
Daps
had another good day on college football:whew:

finally getting hot late in the season :blessed:

my wins today;

parlay:
West Virginia -11.5
Lsu ML
Clemson -14

single bet:
Alabama 1st half line -14

got a parlay going into tomorrow's game:

Alabama -21
Notre Dame -9.5
Clemson -9.5
Pittsburg -4

KC Chiefs -16.5
Patriots -6.5
Packers -9.5
Saints -2.5
Rams -9.5

:mjgrin:(might cash out after the Pats n Chiefs cover.. not confident on Rams now)

lost a parlay tho with:
Alabama -21
Notre Dame -9.5
Clemson -9.5
Pittsburg -4
Michigan -34.5

Houston -4.5
Central Florida -16.5
:francis:
The seahawks will cover but lose.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
GA Tech -128 ml
FLA INTNAL -10
Boston College +20
MissSt +24
Indiana -1
Pitt -3
OhioSt -3

**top play**
N’Western +11

buy this to +11. This northwestern squad has been one of the most underrated teams in the Big 10 all season. We cashed on them last week as dogs against Notre Dame and I'm going back to them again this week. They are 5-1 in conference play and yet still don't get any respect as 11 point underdogs here. They have already gone on the road this season and beaten both michigan st and purdue. Their only conference loss was a 3 point loss to a very good michigan team. At 5-4 northwestern hasn't clinched a bowl berth yet and will be hungry to do so. I think Iowa is in a bit of tough spot here. It will be tough for them to bounce back from back to back just gut wrenching losses they suffered to penn st and purdue in which both games they had a chance to win in the final minutes of. Iowa sits at 3-3 in conference play and has no shot to win the west now. I don't think this iowa team will be all that motivated to finish the season. The underdog is a perfect 9-0 in Northwestern games this season. For whatever reason northwestern seems to play with a chip on their shoulder when they are underdogs and not so much as a favorite. Over the past 3 seasons now Northwestern is a perfect 6-0 as a roadunderdog. Give me northwestern with the points.

Wow, besides the BC and MissSt picks that pushed every pick here cashed.

That Lakers-Kings O/U 240 was an outrageous under. Game ended 101-86. I only bet the 1st half line under and I cleared that by 40 points.