Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just found this thread is there any online betting sites that are easy to use???:ohhh: that gives you good money back in like direct deposits??? I've always wanted to try sports betting.. horse betting is way too complicated...
Heritagesports.eu is the best ive seen

Their live betting is second to none

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oregon is +3 at Utah tomorrow. Utah lost QB Tyler Huntley last week vs AZST for the season and now lost RB Zach Moss for the season.. better jump on Oregon with the points while u can

What happened to those bettor picks you used to post every saturday from thst guy?

He was on point with those picks

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
What happened to those bettor picks you used to post every saturday from thst guy?

He was on point with those picks

GA Tech -128 ml
FLA INTNAL -10
Boston College +20
MissSt +24
Indiana -1
Pitt -3
OhioSt -3

**top play**
N’Western +11

buy this to +11. This northwestern squad has been one of the most underrated teams in the Big 10 all season. We cashed on them last week as dogs against Notre Dame and I'm going back to them again this week. They are 5-1 in conference play and yet still don't get any respect as 11 point underdogs here. They have already gone on the road this season and beaten both michigan st and purdue. Their only conference loss was a 3 point loss to a very good michigan team. At 5-4 northwestern hasn't clinched a bowl berth yet and will be hungry to do so. I think Iowa is in a bit of tough spot here. It will be tough for them to bounce back from back to back just gut wrenching losses they suffered to penn st and purdue in which both games they had a chance to win in the final minutes of. Iowa sits at 3-3 in conference play and has no shot to win the west now. I don't think this iowa team will be all that motivated to finish the season. The underdog is a perfect 9-0 in Northwestern games this season. For whatever reason northwestern seems to play with a chip on their shoulder when they are underdogs and not so much as a favorite. Over the past 3 seasons now Northwestern is a perfect 6-0 as a roadunderdog. Give me northwestern with the points.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GA Tech -128 ml
FLA INTNAL -10
Boston College +20
MissSt +24
Indiana -1
Pitt -3
OhioSt -3

**top play**
N’Western +11

buy this to +11. This northwestern squad has been one of the most underrated teams in the Big 10 all season. We cashed on them last week as dogs against Notre Dame and I'm going back to them again this week. They are 5-1 in conference play and yet still don't get any respect as 11 point underdogs here. They have already gone on the road this season and beaten both michigan st and purdue. Their only conference loss was a 3 point loss to a very good michigan team. At 5-4 northwestern hasn't clinched a bowl berth yet and will be hungry to do so. I think Iowa is in a bit of tough spot here. It will be tough for them to bounce back from back to back just gut wrenching losses they suffered to penn st and purdue in which both games they had a chance to win in the final minutes of. Iowa sits at 3-3 in conference play and has no shot to win the west now. I don't think this iowa team will be all that motivated to finish the season. The underdog is a perfect 9-0 in Northwestern games this season. For whatever reason northwestern seems to play with a chip on their shoulder when they are underdogs and not so much as a favorite. Over the past 3 seasons now Northwestern is a perfect 6-0 as a roadunderdog. Give me northwestern with the points.
:salute: