Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WF/NCSU opened at -15, it's now at -19.5. Wake's just lost their starting QB, and their backup QB apparently is more of a scrambler than a passer. I might grab NC State now before it gets to 3 scores.
Them Thursday/Friday night games I tell ya. Stay away. Uva jacked me up last week vs pitt. I said no more.

If these games was Saturday every thing would be cool and status quo

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Any nba or college football picks tonight?

Going to fukk around with some College BBall tonight.

Have

Kentucky -18.5
Pitt -13

and have

Temple -19
Maryland -14

I don't know shyt, just tailing top consensus picks from Covers with those games and see what happens. :yeshrug:

As to CFB tonight.

Syracuse -20.5 is a big spread, but man I am thinking about it. Louisville has been really bad this year. Boise ST Fresno is interesting. Boise at home with nice odds on the ML. But Fresno has been pretty good this year. The ML number for Boise looks nice. Fresno and Boise common games are pretty close in scores but seems risky. Not really a fan of any of the CFB games tonight tho, probably should stay away..

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Them Thursday/Friday night games I tell ya. Stay away. Uva jacked me up last week vs pitt. I said no more.

If these games was Saturday every thing would be cool and status quo

Finley had scouts watching and just didn't show up. SMH.

I should really just reserve weekday CFB for O/U. That was an easy under play yesterday.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Got a 3 team teaser in the NBA tonight. Been getting killed but I keep coming back :mjcry:

Sixers pick em
Pistons +1
Nuggets -4 :manny:
tenor.gif

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to fukk around with some College BBall tonight.

Have

Kentucky -18.5
Pitt -13

and have

Temple -19
Maryland -14

I don't know shyt, just tailing top consensus picks from Covers with those games and see what happens. :yeshrug:

As to CFB tonight.

Syracuse -20.5 is a big spread, but man I am thinking about it. Louisville has been really bad this year. Boise ST Fresno is interesting. Boise at home with nice odds on the ML. But Fresno has been pretty good this year. The ML number for Boise looks nice. Fresno and Boise common games are pretty close in scores but seems risky. Not really a fan of any of the CFB games tonight tho, probably should say away..

I'm think about watch more college bball this year nba been killing me. Is college bball like college football betting wise?