Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont like betting on OU.

And tomorrow seems iffy. The weather might be nasty....which means less passing and a 30 point spread is big in that scenario

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like betting on OU.

And tomorrow seems iffy. The weather might be nasty....which means less passing and a 30 point spread is big in that scenario

Would it be crazy just betting on UCLA? They should score some no?:ld:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would it be crazy just betting on UCLA? They should score some no?:ld:

I think they're starting a freshman dual threeat qb....which means he'll have a Heisman day against Mike Stoops, lol.

But seriously it's a toss up in my opinion. We could bewt them by 40 or only 25.

What u think about Michigan - 28 vs Western Michigan? :patrice:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're starting a freshman dual threeat qb....which means he'll have a Heisman day against Mike Stoops, lol.

But seriously it's a toss up in my opinion. We could bewt them by 40 or only 25.

What u think about Michigan - 28 vs Western Michigan? :patrice:

I would say Michigan will just run them over with talent right? :patrice:

Plus I think harbaugh is gonna go for the kill since the notre dame loss was so bad. I think Michigan piles it on maybe win by 40.:manny:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Anyone watch Arizona last weekend? Their +3.5 dogs against Houston. Houston that good this year and Arizona that bad? shyt ML for that game is Arizona 2.55 odds, that is real nice odds.

I think I am going to hop on the Arizona ML for that game.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone watch Arizona last weekend? Their +3.5 dogs against Houston. Houston that good this year and Arizona that bad? shyt ML for that game is Arizona 2.55 odds, that is real nice odds.

I think I am going to hop on the Arizona ML for that game.

This ain’t herm Edwards team right? Cause they looked good. This the other Arizona :russ:

And yea I’m rolling with TCU washing smu, they the best defense in that soft ass conference :shaq: