Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I’m trying out player props for the nba tonight..something’s got to give :francis:
I'm leaning towards this myself. This is where league pass would come in handy. I like watching teams and their substitution patterns. Last night, like an idiot, I picked the over on 5.5 assists for Trey Burke. Dude doesn't start and isn't even a pass first pg.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm leaning towards this myself. This is where league pass would come in handy. I like watching teams and their substitution patterns. Last night, like an idiot, I picked the over on 5.5 assists for Trey Burke. Dude doesn't start and isn't even a pass first pg.

Another factor that can bite you in the azz: a blowout. That cost me Montrezl rebounds and Embiid points earlier this week.

Last edited:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone like raiders tonight? Line shifted 4.5 points to the raiders favor now. The over/under also shifted down 3 points. I took the over already but worried with the niners playing with a 3rd string QB. Gonna play the raiders but they been bad on the road the last couple season

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Use DraftKings as a guide to help you figure out what matchups are favorable

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Another factor that can bite you in the azz: a blowout. That cost me Montreal rebounds and Embiid points earlier this week.
The times I've been bitten by this:snoop:
Use DraftKings as a guide to help you figure out what matchups are favorable
Good lookin' out. "Wingin' it" isn't working for me lol

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone like raiders tonight? Line shifted 4.5 points to the raiders favor now. The over/under also shifted down 3 points. I took the over already but worried with the niners playing with a 3rd string QB. Gonna play the raiders but they been bad on the road the last couple season

I had raiders +3, I almost always bet on the better QB. Plus ain’t DJ bethard out?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
All it takes is for you to cash in on one ticket, and the League Pass is paid for...:obama:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Game has under written all over it.

A field position, field goal fest

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Game has under written all over it.

A field position, field goal fest

I’m a big over guy on Thursday night football but not this game. I actually bet the under, but wouldn’t be surprised if it went over.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had raiders +3, I almost always bet on the better QB. Plus ain’t DJ bethard out?

Ya cj is out that why I hop on the raiders. Bethard sucks he holds onto the ball to long. I know nothing about mullens tho but if he couldn't take the spot from bethard before he must be worse. Raiders been competitive in most there games but can't close.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a big over guy on Thursday night football but not this game. I actually bet the under, but wouldn’t be surprised if it went over.

Ya I been taking over the last 3 or 4 weeks. I fukk up and I bet the over on tonight's game on Monday going with the trend but this is why it's best to wait line went down 3 points and you get to see the injury report.