Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Quick Friday Night money:

Boston College +4.5 (I would have taken them at -4.5)
Minnesota +1.5 (Would have taken them as a favorite as well)
Utah -10.5
Q3J.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
i’m takin the following dogs to beat the spread:

KState +24.5
Florida +7
Wazzu +3
Uconn +5
FSU +17

Navy looks tempting.. they always play ND tough and they’re playing neutral field in San Diego which is essentially a home game for the midshipmen
I'm liking this too. EVERYONE is predicting a blowout, mainly because FSU has been so disappointing.

They'll get up for this and make it competitive.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I'm liking this too. EVERYONE is predicting a blowout, mainly because FSU has been so disappointing.

They'll get up for this and make it competitive.

Top Play: This is the biggest home underdog line I could find on Florida St in quite some time so clearly there is some value in this +17 number. It took Willie Tagart some time to get his system implemented at Florida St but quietly they have played much better as of late. They are winners of 3 of their last 4 games now with their lone loss to Miami after being up 27-7 in that game and failing to close it out losing by 1. They came off their bye week last week and took care of business beating wake forest by 21 last week. I think Clemson is coming in overvalued beating an NC state squad that I think was overrated to begin with anyway. Clemson usually has the superior athleticism when it comes to their opponents but I don't think that's the case with this Florida St team, they have some athletes of their own. In the last 12 meetings now between these two Florida state has not lost to clemson by more than this 17 point number we are getting and that 17 point loss was actually last season when these two linked up. This is a perfect 12-0 angle to back the Seminoles. That 17 point loss was actually a field goal game with a few minutes to go before Clemson tacked on two late touchdowns, including running one in where they could've ended the game taking a knee. Don't think this Florida St team forgot about that which was really rather disrespectful to do. That should have this squad even more fired up than they already should be for this big game. Also last season Francois did not play in that game as he was lost early in the season opener against Bama. He's played real well lately and looks to be getting more and more comfortable in Taggart's system by the week. Grab the seminoles with the points at home