Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ravens -2.5 home vs Saints
Chiefs -6 home vs Bengals
Redskins +2 home vs Cowboys
**top play**
9ers +9.5 home vs Rams

We faded this Rams team last week and got the backdoor cover with the Broncos and I'll look to fade the Rams again this week at what I think is another inflated line. The public loves to back undefeated teams like the Rams and you can find some value there when they drive up the line. A few weeks back the rams couldn't cover the TD spread against the vikings, then they squeaked by the seahawks, and again last week failed to cover at Denver. All close games. In reality they could easily be a 3-3 team rather than 6-0. Now this Rams team hits the road against a division rival who's actually playing pretty well and being asked to lay more than a TD this time. The Rams are still banged up as they were last week against Denver with Cooper Kupp still out this week. The 49ers are 0-3 since Beathard took over for Jimmy G at the QB position but let's peel back the onion a little bit here they really could've won all of those games! Against the chargers they came up just short losing by just two points, then dropped a game to the Cardinals but that was because they turned the ball over five times, and then last week they had a lead against Green Bay that slipped away from them due to again, turnovers. With Beathard at the QB position this team is actually averaging about 25 points a game so they are moving the ball and scoring points just fine. The difference has been turnovers. They simply have to take better care of the football. If they do that they should be just fine. Luckily for the 49ers this Rams defense hasn't been forcing turnovers. The last 3 weeks now the Vikings, Seahawks, and Broncos offenses have moved the ball and pretty much scored at will on the Rams defense who will be missing Talib again. The 49ers should have no problem moving the ball on this defense. The 49ers seem to always play the Rams tough. They have won 4 of the last 5 meetings against the Rams and have covered all 5 meetings against the rams setting us up with a perfect 5-0 angle to back the 49ers here. Grab the 49ers with the points here.

tailed that 49ers pick :scust:

always gonna stick with my gut

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
fukk last 2 sundays I lost big. 600 hundred last week and 500 hundred this week. I think I got to stop betting. I'm gonna be piss off the next 2 weeks.
damn is that all in missed parlays?!

I normally play $100 a week total in parlays (my max I put on a parlay is $10)..
and if I spend that $100 then I just put $50 on a 'sure thing' bet to at least make some money back I've lost.

like for example my sure thing bet is the Alabama 1st half line.. or this week you shoulda put the house on the Colts line against the bum ass Bill's wit Derek Anderson lol

I dont bet to become the Jordan Belfort of the bookmakers.. I do it to make the ball games more insteresting and if I can make a dollar every now and again then I won :manny:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn is that all in missed parlays?!

I normally play $100 a week total in parlays (my max I put on a parlay is $10)..
and if I spend that $100 then I just put $50 on a 'sure thing' bet to at least make some money back I've lost.

like for example my sure thing bet is the Alabama 1st half line.. or this week you shoulda put the house on the Colts line against the bum ass Bill's wit Derek Anderson lol

I dont bet to become the Jordan Belfort of the bookmakers.. I do it to make the ball games more insteresting and if I can make a dollar every now and again then I won :manny:

I don't play many parlay when I'm losing the way I been. Went big on ravens at moneyline and over 52 rams/niners

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ok I'm at least taking some time off this nba shyt...

I look through today's games and decided that the most likely games to go over are the Warriors Nuggets and rockets clippers...so I parlayed them wit a Cheifs win in the NFL.

... how the fukk does every other nba game go over by nearly 30 pts and these bum ass warriors are throwing up a mid 90s bullshyt score smh

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
About to hit on this. Just need the chiefs to hold on.

kVkKw2s.png