1t1par.png

Meant to post earlier

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tryna find out to,

Dudes be keeping it hush not to jinx or they wait till they get that feeling in the morning.

Honestly havent even thought of college in a bit since NBA started, probably dont wanna tail me anyway im like 3 and 9 right now :francis:

wheres the breh on that hot streak? lolcat? @FireDwaneCasey is always good for a couple 8 man parleys during college season :ehh:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Honestly havent even thought of college in a bit since NBA started, probably dont wanna tail me anyway im like 3 and 9 right now :francis:

wheres the breh on that hot streak? lolcat? @FireDwaneCasey is always good for a couple 8 man parleys during college season :ehh:

I try and post only bets I’m 100% confident in. Only game I bet today was under 8.5 on the Dodger game. And it’s at 8 runs now so good change in going to lose.

I should have an NFL bet for you guys on deck by Saturday. Just have to keep looking at the games until something catches my eye like :gladbron:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try and post only bets I’m 100% confident in. Only game I bet today was under 8.5 on the Dodger game. And it’s at 8 runs now so good change in going to lose.

I should have an NFL bet for you guys on deck by Saturday. Just have to keep looking at the games until something catches my eye like :gladbron:

That what I need to do. Last 3 weeks been shyt. Just losing money.