Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Post the play when they play my G. I'll ride with them

5 of their 7 games this year they have won by 2. Their on a run of like 4 straight wins by 2. I have been tying them to parlays and it is paying off. The problem is the odds are going to start drop soon to where it is really not worth the risk.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Whoever's playing Rutgers, Rice, or UTEP has a great shot of covering right now. Those teams are bottom of the barrel awful.

Army's getting 8 points hosting Miami of Ohio. Let down look ahead spot for Miami, they have Buffalo next week. If they win that game they'll likely be in the MAC title game. So they might not prepare for Army and their option like they should, and when that happens the result is usually a blowout. I'd bet Army to cover as high as 10.

Thank you breh ..I've been trying to write down my picks and compare and contrast week after week. But if we can all put our strategies together n feed off of one another we all should make some money ..

I'm sorry I been mia from the coli for a while . I been in n out of Tampa hitting them electronic craps tables ..

Plus my job has us on 100 after this storm they sending everybody to Panama city

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Done with my NBA bets for the night

PHIl/BOS Under 210
Ben Simmons Under 16.5 Pts

Warriors 1st Half -7.5
Paul George Over 3 assists (at even odds!)

giphy.gif