NBA betting starts tomorrow :blessed:
giphy.webp

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
One of my friends has started doing that. Taking teasers on a lot of teams and the O/U and it does seem like a pretty good strategy. He made some decent money yesterday so I might try it out myself. But whenever things seem too good in gambling they are so I'm skeptical :patrice:

I took another teaser in that game, took +7 again. 49ers +17/over39.5

-140 is fine with me if i can get numbers like that, lets see how it goes tonight.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Ok fellas.. I need yal . I've been getting so close to winning it's scary. The thing is .. if I put my money on maybe 4 to 6 teams instead of 10 to 12 I'd win almost every week.. but peep this .. I only lose by 1 team maybe 2 on a bad day with my 10-12 team parlay.. I'm doing something right but just not seeing the promise land .. this weekend. I plan on doing about 4-5, $10-20 dollar bets .. point me to the guarantees..

shakobe

All Star
Daps
Ok fellas.. I need yal . I've been getting so close to winning it's scary. The thing is .. if I put my money on maybe 4 to 6 teams instead of 10 to 12 I'd win almost every week.. but peep this .. I only lose by 1 team maybe 2 on a bad day with my 10-12 team parlay.. I'm doing something right but just not seeing the promise land .. this weekend. I plan on doing about 4-5, $10-20 dollar bets .. point me to the guarantees..
Charlotte hornets over the Orlando Magic
Alabama 1st half Over Tennessee
Michigan State +7 against Michigan
Chargers -6.5 over titans

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Charlotte hornets over the Orlando Magic
Alabama 1st half Over Tennessee
Michigan State +7 against Michigan
Chargers -6.5 over titans

That's not a lock, ML or spread. I got a feeling the bottom's gonna fall out for Charlotte, and the Magic usually start out hot.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I've been loving this new idea of betting on the dogs.. doin so much better now :salute:

I also put $50 on Saquan Barkley to win ROY straight after he torched my eagles... was still paying $5.50 for every dolla :mindblown: only other nikka comin close is Baker Mayfield but I'm not believing the hype on the lil cac

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Whoever's playing Rutgers, Rice, or UTEP has a great shot of covering right now. Those teams are bottom of the barrel awful.

Army's getting 8 points hosting Miami of Ohio. Let down look ahead spot for Miami, they have Buffalo next week. If they win that game they'll likely be in the MAC title game. So they might not prepare for Army and their option like they should, and when that happens the result is usually a blowout. I'd bet Army to cover as high as 10.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends has started doing that. Taking teasers on a lot of teams and the O/U and it does seem like a pretty good strategy. He made some decent money yesterday so I might try it out myself. But whenever things seem too good in gambling they are so I'm skeptical :patrice:

Yea im gonna run teasers like this for like a week or two and post how it goes on here, i think with certain leagues and teams it can be very effective. For example most NFL games are one possession games, if you can get an extra touchdown even if you are getting juiced it could very well be worth it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been loving this new idea of betting on the dogs.. doin so much better now :salute:

I also put $50 on Saquan Barkley to win ROY straight after he torched my eagles... was still paying $5.50 for every dolla :mindblown: only other nikka comin close is Baker Mayfield but I'm not believing the hype on the lil cac

That saquan bet is fantastic, only thing holding him back is the giants might win 4 games this year..