Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
took a glance last week and it looked bad. but that’s the beauty of fights, the weigh ins will give me something and names & histories won’t mean a thing.

last card was awful. i said Norma and watched her style on what’s her name, with not a dollar on it, then sat through alexa refusing to fight. it’s never fun losing money via an ass whooping but it’s a lot more tolerable than whatever alexa did.

then i said merab and acted scared on that too, but the alexa L forced me to play it a little at least.

will report findings when i find them but man NFL and cfb has been great, so great i pulled back on my weekday MLB so i can wait for football. like all team sports it’s much less personal to bet on because i don’t watch it.

i will play these fights though, i will let u know.

I looked at the card and this is who I got to win

BSD (about 60% confident on this one)
Imavov (don't really rate allen)
I like Bryan Battle but something is telling me jousset has a decent chance
Ailin perez

Ivan erslan is a decent dog so is frevola

Edit: my brother forget that Ailian Perez pick. I just saw the weighing footage :picard:

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
I looked at the card and this is who I got to win

BSD (about 60% confident on this one)
Imavov (don't really rate allen)
I like Bryan Battle but something is telling me jousset has a decent chance
Ailin perez

Ivan erslan is a decent dog so is frevola

Edit: my brother forget that Ailian Perez pick. I just saw the weighing footage :picard:

i’m gonna catch the weigh ins soon, i didn’t know the card was so early till now.

i saw that dog girl fighting perez has a lot of money and very little bets on her so im interested. perez is good at winning fights, but bad at fighting. seems she’s waiting on the right girl to put an end to her annoying ass.

i like battle too and always play him. but will do my due diligence on the other guy since i don’t know who he is.

allen intrigued me at that price but ultimately he gave old man chris curtis a lot of chances and gets hit too much so it’s imavov or pass for me.

moicano gets hit a lot too but I’ll sit that one out and see if bsd can bounce back. from his interview he took a lot from that Dustin L.

i wanna sprinkle Roosevelt roberts. don’t get me wrong…he sucks. and is a twig, i always laugh when i see him, like how the fukk did u get here…twice? :mjtf:

but something about that +650….I know klein and just don’t see it as a +650 fight. maybe +200, but those hit across all sports every day.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This has been the year with the most longshot bets I’ve hit in a four week period, but I’ve bet the lowest amounts I have in years.

I’ve been in the lab, and put this together.

Thomas Jr. 80+ receiving yards
Worthy 80+ receiving yards
Jameson Williams 80+ receiving yards
Amari Cooper 70+ receiving yards
McLaurin 60+ receiving yards

+157904
Never betting on Lawrence again. What a wasteman

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I just woke up from the lab, and I put this together.

Daniels 50+ rushing yards
Lamar 60+ rushing yards
Wilson 70+ receiving yards
Kelce 60+ receiving yards
Watson 2+ passing TD's
Lawrence 2+ passing TD's

With boost at +28657

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just woke up from the lab, and I put this together.

Daniels 50+ rushing yards
Lamar 60+ rushing yards
Wilson 70+ receiving yards
Kelce 60+ receiving yards
Watson 2+ passing TD's
Lawrence 2+ passing TD's

With boost at +28657

Going down on the Lawrence ship I see. Not horrible but I think Kelce might be shot. He just looks old out there

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money i only caught pieces of the weigh ins because i didn’t have time and football started at the same time. plus these cards are just too watered down to place that much stock into. so im treading light until the next ppv.

i played cornoelle on the spread because its france and i knew they'd throw her a round even for some lackluster stuff, and they tried to give her the fight.

next i got the girl fighting perez on the spread because perez will slow down, bad cut or not. i saw her official weigh in where she looked bad but even hours later at the ceremonials, she wasnt twerking. dont know this other chick but that plus the price i got makes that the play, and i'll take it from there.

profound

technique
Daps
and i heard french officials were pulling the higher profile non french fighters immediately after weighing in for urine and blood tests and holding them up for hours.

dirty, these french aint trying to go out like mexico the other week. but relevant info.

J Money

Daps
@J Money i only caught pieces of the weigh ins because i didn’t have time and football started at the same time. plus these cards are just too watered down to place that much stock into. so im treading light until the next ppv.

i played cornoelle on the spread because its france and i knew they'd throw her a round even for some lackluster stuff, and they tried to give her the fight.

next i got the girl fighting perez on the spread because perez will slow down, bad cut or not. i saw her official weigh in where she looked bad but even hours later at the ceremonials, she wasnt twerking. dont know this other chick but that plus the price i got makes that the play, and i'll take it from there.

I thought Chris duncan was a nice dog but doubted myself. Gotta trust my gut more smh

profound

technique
Daps
I thought Chris duncan was a nice dog but doubted myself. Gotta trust my gut more smh

i always fade him, and was planning to again today, but i thought the other guy was a small underdog and when i saw he was actually a big favorite I decided to wait it out and then thankfully missed the fight. i would have lost a parlay.

did sprinkle roberts when he hit +700

guess the wide line is not just roberts sucks but also because it’s short notice.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
*sick* the dude with the best odds fukking costs me
Placed - 5 Team Parlay
Risk $ 700.00 / To Win $ 4,900.00 / Odds 8.00
9/28/24
Henry Parrish Jr. (MIS) 1+ Touchdowns
ole miss vs kentucky
Football - NCAAFB Sep 28, 2024 12:00 PM EDT
9/28/24
DJ Giddens (KST) 1+ Touchdowns
kansas state vs oklahoma state
9/28/24
Kalel Mullings (MICH) 1+ Touchdowns
michigan vs minnesota
9/28/24
Ollie Gordon II (OKS) 1+ Touchdowns
kansas state vs oklahoma state
9/28/24
Dante Dowdell (NEB) 1+ Touchdowns
purdue vs nebraska

That trash QB Bowman even cost them from getting in scoring territory a couple of times. SMDH

J Money

Daps
Anyone looking at Jauan Jenninfa reviving yards for tomorrow? Suprised The over is pretty low

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Notre Dame over 26.5 Team Total pts was EZ money.

They're at 24 before halftime. They'll get that blindfolded.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone looking at Jauan Jenninfa reviving yards for tomorrow? Suprised The over is pretty low
Might lower since Deebo and Kittle are posed to come back.
Probably going to do:

+1185
Steelers & over 30.5
Bengals+3.5 & over 40.5
Texans+3.5 & over 40.5
Chiefs & over 30.5

Need to put together a long odds parley for tomorrow