Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Performances like that is why many people have their doubts about them winning it all.

They could very well win 18 of their next 20 games and I still wouldn't be sold on them.

The Dallas Cowboys of the NBA.
Rinse and Repeat

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Premier league back. Both teams to score has been hitting like a mf with PL teams recently

Brentford v Man Utd
Newcastle v West Ham
Nottingham Forrest v Crystal Palace

I think should be good for BTTS. Gonna add in Chelsea and Rangers to both win too

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Premier league back. Both teams to score has been hitting like a mf with PL teams recently

Brentford v Man Utd
Newcastle v West Ham
Nottingham Forrest v Crystal Palace

I think should be good for BTTS. Gonna add in Chelsea and Rangers to both win too

I have brentford + 0.5
Newcastle v WH BTTS
Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace U 2.5 goals

Fingers crossed

profound

technique
Daps
@profound I been on a hot streak last couple days, we eating tonight with UFC :mjlit: let's goo

i'm always glad to hear it. i cannot begin to detail my exploits. baseball, one after the other -- YRFI's/some NRFI's, parlays, straights, a team to score in 1st. since opening day it seems i cannot lose. where NBA im stressing and overthinking all day, MLB is way faster money making for me and i really leveled up from last season and jumped on the right track early.

funny i didnt look at the card much till just now when i got your @. so before i look at weigh ins i know herbert burns should not be +280 vs arce. i gotta see how much julio missed by. i know GM3 laid the blueprint for chris to finally get a W, doubt i go there but it crossed my mind. luque found a groove but is damaged goods no less, so thinking on joaquin, this can be his breakthrough.

i would do it all for a hobby and not lay serious when everything else is going how i want. i dont even know half these prelim guys. anything stand out to u?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i'm always glad to hear it. i cannot begin to detail my exploits. baseball, one after the other -- YRFI's/some NRFI's, parlays, straights, a team to score in 1st. since opening day it seems i cannot lose. where NBA im stressing and overthinking all day, MLB is way faster money making for me and i really leveled up from last season and jumped on the right track early.

funny i didnt look at the card much till just now when i got your @. so before i look at weigh ins i know herbert burns should not be +280 vs arce. i gotta see how much julio missed by. i know GM3 laid the blueprint for chris to finally get a W, doubt i go there but it crossed my mind. luque found a groove but is damaged goods no less, so thinking on joaquin, this can be his breakthrough.

i would do it all for a hobby and not lay serious when everything else is going how i want. i dont even know half these prelim guys. anything stand out to u?

You a baseball guy or use stats to find winners? I did place a 4 team parlay yesterday which hit. Tried it again today but put Nolan to get over 5.5 strikeoits which looked a bit shaky. Might judt stick to MLs

None of the guys really stuck out to me either except Joaquim Buckley who I do like but Luque won't be easy. Apart from that I'm gonna live bet the card, I didn't watch last weeks card so eager to see some fights tonight