Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
20240317-164147.jpg

I was lookin good as both games were winding down though it was killing me to not watch......so I kept scoreboard watching.

However, when Wisconsin tied the game with a coupla minutes left, I pulled up in a Marshall's parking lot to watch the remainder of the game. :whew:

My cousin needed a sheet set, so I got her 2 instead of 1.
They don't even allow us to bet on Illinois colleges on these commercial betting apps and I'm not fukkin wit bovada anymore.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm fukking with Colorado State tonight and all the Mountain West teams in the tourney. Mountain West is criminally underrated and underseeded.
I'm taking Howard in the other matchup as they are clearly more talented offensively.

Wagner will try to slow it down but it won't be enough.

*Had no idea about the NIT games for today until this morning. I already got a few that I like.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm taking Howard in the other matchup as they are clearly more talented offensively.

*Had no idea about the NIT games for today until this morning. I already got a few that I like.
Richmond being +200 ML is crazy to me, I think they can win outright vs Va Tech

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How we feel about these first four games? I have the fanduel boost to use but know nothing about any of the teams

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Ended up switching to Wagner at the last minute