Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Not my day :mjcry:
Taking a break again down big

Fakkit azz purdue

why not strictly do tennis? at those odds u play its hard to go down big.

college is hot and cold to me too. wednesday was historic -- thursday was downright terrible, friday was decent but i barely made out with anything because thursday had me :merchant:

today is 3-0 and i put a piece of my wisc spread on the ML @ +425 late in OT, but enough wins will have my guard down yet again, and i will be crawling back to tennis and fighting.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money about that time again. what do u make of this card? i wanted to continue my parlay streak but, the point of parlaying for me is picking favorites, and most of these are dog or pass, i cant barely find a 2nd fav to parlay after filho.

im gonna spread some money out among a few dogs.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money about that time again. what do u make of this card? i wanted to continue my parlay streak but, the point of parlaying for me is picking favorites, and most of these are dog or pass, i cant barely find a 2nd fav to parlay after filho.

im gonna spread some money out among a few dogs.

Couldn't see much value from today's card so gonna have to live bet. What you think?

profound

technique
Daps
Couldn't see much value from today's card so gonna have to live bet. What you think?

just cashed anhelinger +150, was gonna take him at +136 but it shot up quick.

taking a flyer on this ramirez dude +245 with another sprinkle on the KO at +700

definitely takin amorim +124 after that then i'll see whats next

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money

didnt know i was throwing down on a jailbird/drug addict :mjlol: but thats MMA and what i get for not doing my homework. but i didnt have time and it wasnt too much.

half this jackie action on the spread. the line imo is being dictated on cory's win over a hyped vilsmas.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money

didnt know i was throwing down on a jailbird/drug addict :mjlol: but thats MMA and what i get for not doing my homework. but i didnt have time and it wasnt too much.

half this jackie action on the spread. the line imo is being dictated on cory's win over a hyped vilsmas.

That's why I love these kinda fight night cards. Dogs can pay out and you get all kind of weird ass prospects :dead:

profound

technique
Daps
That's why I love these kinda fight night cards. Dogs can pay out and you get all kind of weird ass prospects :dead:

they are definitely watering things down because of 298/299/300, i bet it gets worse.

Silva +170 getting the same flyer ramirez got, nothing dedicated like Jackie got because i don’t know him but he looks like he can win