Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I like props over MLs for some reason now, the ones I usually go for is Sengun rebounds, Paolo assists. Some dude on the sportsbetting reddit put me on to these props, so far they been hitting.

Yes not bad until you get a player who decides to take the night off.

Daps
Yes not bad until you get a player who decides to take the night off.
Yeah like Mikal Bridges, lol.

You have got to be kiddin' me. I placed a $5 parlay that would have went for $20k.

2 DAMN MONEYLINE LEGS were the only ones that didn't hit:

UNC lost and OKC lost

:mjcry:
That sucks so much.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Riding this Bradley Beal wave...

20240207-003506.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Looking back at my bets over the past three months, most have been relatively smaller, longshot bets. Have been relatively even with those as I hit a few good ones.

However, it seems like my largest bets have all ended up losing in some terrible ways. All of these are my largest wagers, and the way these games ended are just unreal.

1.Rams v.s. Giants. It was the last leg of a parlay that I had. It had a 90+ yard Slayton TD and then a 90+ yard special teams return in the same game, both times after the Rams were up.:why:.

2. Alabama v.s. Michigan. I had Alabama - 6 1/2 and I had them ML. These dudes just straight up blew the game at the end. Disgusting.

3. Had Packers to win the NFC at +100000. After that big Aaron Jones run late in the fourth quarter, I thought they were going to be able to hold on. Nope, missed FG, and then a great catch by Aiyuk, and I knew I was toast. Then I saw how badly it was raining on the following drive and that was it.

4. FRAUD ASS BUCKS! I had Clippers ML, T-Wolves ML, and Bucks ML. I should have known the most fraudulent player in the NBA in Dame Lillard would not be able to keep a NINETEEN point lead against the Jazz. Pisses me off that I could have taken the JAzz +1200, but decided not too because I didn't think the Bucks would choke that bad.

It's crazy that these were my four largest wagers, and they all had horrible ways of losing. I still have an open futures on Lamar to win MVP at +1500, so if he doesn't win, that will be even worse.

Have some small plays on the Super Bowl. Might make a few more if I get paid for my Lamar MVP pick on Saturday.

fukk the Bucks!

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
#3 for UNC was straight trash last night, just completely bricked wide open three after three.
Classic letdown game after a big win.

Kansas did the same thing the night before at K. State after beating Houston over the weekend.

You can use this to your advantage by taking the beaten team in their next game....Houston kicked ass last night.

- Letdown games
- Bounceback games
- Lookahead games

All big factors

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Classic letdown game after a big win.

Kansas did the same thing the night before at K. State after beating Houston over the weekend.

You can use this to your advantage by taking the beaten team in their next game....Houston kicked ass last night.

- Letdown games
- Bounceback games
- Lookahead games

All big factors

Yup. Thats why I was all over Houston University 1st half -13. Would have finished 2-0 for the day on bets, if not for the bytch ass TWolves :pacspit:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
You have got to be kiddin' me. I placed a $5 parlay that would have went for $20k.

2 DAMN MONEYLINE LEGS were the only ones that didn't hit:

UNC lost and OKC lost

:mjcry:

UNC hurt alot of ppl. They had no business dropping a home game to Clemson.