Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Espn some dirty motherfukkas. I signed up for espn bet 2 weeks ago and they still haven't verified my identity. I am seeing other people with the same problem. I think they are waiting until that 200 free bets promo is over on the 31th.
Contact them through the chat. It’ll take them a hour to connect but let them know you’re not verified.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Espn some dirty motherfukkas. I signed up for espn bet 2 weeks ago and they still haven't verified my identity. I am seeing other people with the same problem. I think they are waiting until that 200 free bets promo is over on the 31th.
That is some bullshyt if that's the case. Seems like that us exactly what they are trying to do. I signed up 2 weeks ago and was verified in less than 2 minutes.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

You should be all set as you already signed up during the period. Once they verify your identity, you should still qualify for the bonus bets.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Kansas City is fukking killing me. Now Fan Duel lowered their cash out to $192. I’m real close to taking that shyt

profound

technique
Daps
The youtube guy who calls NFL rigged called raiders right, said they would burst all the parlays nice and early on Xmas. He did the same on thanksgiving with lions vs packers.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There were a lot of crazy spreads this weekend. Santa Clara -6 against Baltimore is the final one. That's way too high. Baltimore matches up great with them.