Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
that's why if i'm playing a dog i buy back up to original numbers or dont play at all. for example rockets the other day vs cavs opened to 5 and dropped to 4.5, then 4, and lost by 5. the books are too sharp and it's just funny and strange how it works out a lot of the time.

wizards started at 13 here and by close were 10.5 on my book. the full 13 was in my pocket.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
that's why if i'm playing a dog i buy back up to original numbers or dont play at all. for example rockets the other day vs cavs opened to 5 and dropped to 4.5, then 4, and lost by 5. the books are too sharp and it's just funny and strange how it works out a lot of the time.

wizards started at 13 here and by close were 10.5 on my book. the full 13 was in my pocket.
As bad as the wizards are, one thing they do is put pressure on you to keep scoring. It's nothing to see them put up shots quickly. They only have to hit enough to cover these large spreads

profound

technique
Daps
As bad as the wizards are, one thing they do is put pressure on you to keep scoring. It's nothing to see them put up shots quickly. They only have to hit enough to cover these large spreads

i hit their ML +150 the night before vs the blazers too

love a shytty team that pays and u just gotta find the spots to play em, why i miss the Casey Pistons

profound

technique
Daps
@Rufus Turner did u play any college ball yet? nothing looked good so far unless i missed something. I’m about to check the 4pm’s to see if anything changed.

some bettor on pregame is on a hot streak with dog ML’s, he’s been going all week and i been tailing. i know it’s the same person because he bets $20k but a more exact number i do the math on when i look at the list and it always rounds out. dude is not missing, and doesn’t even bother on spreads.

he had duke +225 in cfb so i went large on the +7 and a decent bet on the ML. check for that $20k if nothing else is cooking, it’s on all sports but especially NBA.