Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
where is this bro? i'm trying to get in college ball :lolbron:

i will leave every detail i can to make sure no stone goes unturned, since we are not gambling monopoly money here.

go to vsin.com, use a desktop or laptop.

click the splits tab on top, select ''CBK Betting Splits''

they will preview the first 3 games for u, the rest are hidden. $20-$40 a month, not bad but if u wanna pay for that u might as well pay for picks, but at that point u would probably lose your sense of direction. one could win or lose on their own accord.

i'm on a MacBook pro -- i press command + F to get my search bar on top. u will be able to search through the entire blocked page. i assume other devices have an equal alternative to the search bar a MacBook displays. u can manually type in games, or u could search the plus sign, and that will give u 132 hits today, 2 per game (a + sign for dog spread/ML). this makes it so u could use the keys < and > to scroll back and forth through the list at will.

my formula is the same i use on the consensus archives at pregame.com, which helped me get my best day of the nfl season last sunday. u are looking for a smaller percentage under ''Bets'' accounting for a larger percentage under ''Handle''.

nothing guaranteed, but the more radical the better. for example 15% of bets placed making 38% of the cash wagered is a good side to be on. now if u see something like 67% of bets making 86% of the cash, that is merely a popular bet, not necessarily something good. i pass on all of those myself, regardless if i feel they are good.

there might be times your own instinct is better. i don’t know cbb, but i know fighting and a dog in UFC's last card had a crazy split, but i didn’t go for it, and he lost quick. so keep that in mind, whatever the sport -- because u can obviously use this on the other sports. but at that point i would recommend using pregame for the same thing. their college is sparse but they are better at NBA than draftkings.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lost my bet 4 seconds left and ref calls a bs foul
had -28.5 and was up 29 dude hits 1/2 free throws

pcg

Pro
Daps
i will leave every detail i can to make sure no stone goes unturned, since we are not gambling monopoly money here.

go to vsin.com, use a desktop or laptop.

click the splits tab on top, select ''CBK Betting Splits''

they will preview the first 3 games for u, the rest are hidden. $20-$40 a month, not bad but if u wanna pay for that u might as well pay for picks, but at that point u would probably lose your sense of direction. one could win or lose on their own accord.

i'm on a MacBook pro -- i press command + F to get my search bar on top. u will be able to search through the entire blocked page. i assume other devices have an equal alternative to the search bar a MacBook displays. u can manually type in games, or u could search the plus sign, and that will give u 132 hits today, 2 per game (a + sign for dog spread/ML). this makes it so u could use the keys < and > to scroll back and forth through the list at will.

my formula is the same i use on the consensus archives at pregame.com, which helped me get my best day of the nfl season last sunday. u are looking for a smaller percentage under ''Bets'' accounting for a larger percentage under ''Handle''.

nothing guaranteed, but the more radical the better. for example 15% of bets placed making 38% of the cash wagered is a good side to be on. now if u see something like 67% of bets making 86% of the cash, that is merely a popular bet, not necessarily something good. i pass on all of those myself, regardless if i feel they are good.

there might be times your own instinct is better. i don’t know cbb, but i know fighting and a dog in UFC's last card had a crazy split, but i didn’t go for it, and he lost quick. so keep that in mind, whatever the sport -- because u can obviously use this on the other sports. but at that point i would recommend using pregame for the same thing. their college is sparse but they are better at NBA than draftkings.
i appreciate it man. did you pay for it or no?

edit: i guess not cause you're doing the command F technique.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta start jumping on these Pacers overs. 105-100 with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd…wtf
Pacers have the highest ORTG of all time so far this year. Their overs are very juicy.

Had Purdue -0.5 -156 for 10 units. My god how are they the #2 team in the nation? They shot awful, couldn’t make a free throw and barely ran an offense. I know Tennessee is good but jeez

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm so fukking sick of these 30 pt blowouts so guys don't play. I'm gonna miss out on 2k because markannen can't score 20 pts and def won't now that they're down this much

profound

technique
Daps
@pcg last game of the night, 1:30am last night, north arizona vs hawaii

all evening arizona had low bets and 70% of the cash on the +14, till it changed the hour-of with people laying big loot on the favorite to play catch up

that was a clear one, and being all isolated (and the very first game on vsin list), i hope u got on