Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was suppose to put money on the spread after the half. I forgot and went to eat my dinner 😆

Literally the craziest game I have ever seen
ut arlington wasn't even lucky first half they were playing great defense, they were running set plays, pounding the ball down low.

Then literally second half they were missing EVERY SHOT. Every damn shot, its never over brehs its never over :blessed:

profound

technique
Daps
giants dominant (money wise) on the spread, even the ML on DK. i see now their points tanked.

browns has less people/more money too and that number moved.

both of these panned out :ehh:

i was scared to check my account and didnt do so till now :lolbron:, i did those two (giants spread, browns ML) but put in a bigger bet on raiders/dolphins under. based on the splits it was one of those unusual ones, like 20% of the action making over 50% of the cash.

i immediately regretted it because i just wasn't feeling it, but what did i know compared to the few putting ridiculous amounts down...

went 2-2 on the others but inconsequential sums one way or the other.

profound

technique
Daps
How have I bet on the Nuggets in all of their losses this year?

worth noting, i think they had a losing road record before tonight, and weren't covering spreads.

both sources i looked at had big money on cavs spread (with much more bets on nuggets). i will always say it dont hurt to consult with the money placement and act (or dont act) accordingly. the minority on the other side of a popular yet doomed bet is usually using actionable info that we may or may not be privy to.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I have the following bets remaining for tonight:

Celtics ML
Suns ML
Thunder ML

+149 (Larger bet)

Suns - 4 1/2
Thunder - 7 1/2
Rockets + 5 1/2

+614

I need to go with my gut and brain on some of these bets. I shouldn't have taken the Nuggets. I was worried about them on the road and the Cavs having both Allen and Mobley that could cause some issues inside. I mainly took them because Mitchell was out.

profound

technique
Daps
minutes before tipoff, rockets spread jumps a half point, while the ML tanks from +195 to +180

dont think i saw that before.. :mjtf:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I need the Suns and Celtics to win here.

KD and Booker need to be aggressive, and it's embarrassing that the Celtics are struggling with the Grizzlies.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i bet arizona -27.5

they were up 6 at half I was so pissed I self excluded myself for a week

they are up 43 now :blessed:

just look at this I've never watched anything like this in my life. Brehs went on a 44-7 run :heh:
Screenshot-2023-11-19-194012.png
CBB :wow: