YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
cha.png

:beli:
Them damn injuries.

I can handle losing a parlay because a player didn't perform well, but for a player to get injured not even halfway through the game is tough.

He would've easily got 2 tds

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money do u watch bellator? it’s their final card going on right now

im trying to scramble one last can-crusher parlay together, i thought it was tomorrow :pachaha:

i got about 2 fights till i have to get it in. ive made multiple parlays with bellator favorites over the last few years and only ever lost 1.

then the dude fighting tyrell fortune is underdog, im sprinkling him, and pat mix is favorite but im definitely playing him as he looked a weight class above at weigh ins (and is the truth imo)

tomorrows UFC looks good too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
houston a no go second stright day burned me up first half and let a team full of cacs come back

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When you place a bet and you having 2nd thoughts, the cash out option is clutch.

Live bet ok St to beat Notre Dame. Placed 50 on it, and cashed out at 55 after ok St scored. Ok St ended up losing.

A $5 profit is better than a $50 loss

i did that yesterday had houston -19.5, they were up 18 wiith 5 min left but didn't like what I was seeing. I cashed out houston wins by 12

Today almost did the same at half but I said I would ride it out had houston -9.5 tehy won by ten

honestly the college game is horrible to watch for the most part. All these teams do is pass around or clank open jumpers

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i did that yesterday had houston -19.5, they were up 18 wiith 5 min left but didn't like what I was seeing. I cashed out houston wins by 12

Today almost did the same at half but I said I would ride it out had houston -9.5 tehy won by ten

honestly the college game is horrible to watch for the most part. All these teams do is pass around or clank open jumpers
Breh, you see it EXACTLY how I see it. I watch these games like:wtf:
Unnecessary over passing and terrible shooting,even on wide open shots.

There is no excuse for shot clock violations in college hoops. It shouldn't even take a half a minute to get a shot.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, you see it EXACTLY how I see it. I watch these games like:wtf:
Unnecessary over passing and terrible shooting,even on wide open shots.

There is no excuse for shot clock violations in college hoops. It shouldn't even take a half a minute to get a shot.

Every basket seems a struggle, teams will go 5 minutes without scoring and stuff , you watch the nba and everything is just crisp

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This fukking dusty bum jordan Poole got 0 points at half. I need 10 and my shyt pays lovely. Hasn't scored under 10 all year. 0-4 all from 3. Scust.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money do u watch bellator? it’s their final card going on right now

im trying to scramble one last can-crusher parlay together, i thought it was tomorrow :pachaha:

i got about 2 fights till i have to get it in. ive made multiple parlays with bellator favorites over the last few years and only ever lost 1.

then the dude fighting tyrell fortune is underdog, im sprinkling him, and pat mix is favorite but im definitely playing him as he looked a weight class above at weigh ins (and is the truth imo)

tomorrows UFC looks good too.

did bet on Matteus Matthos to win after having a look.

I'm watching it right now and it's unbearable because some dikkheads in the crowd bought vuvuzelas shyts burning my ears :damn:

profound

technique
Daps
did bet on Matteus Matthos to win after having a look.

I'm watching it right now and it's unbearable because some dikkheads in the crowd bought vuvuzelas shyts burning my ears :damn:

he’s on my parlay, patchy the last leg and im waiting for better odds on pettis for a hedge