Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Still can't believe Boyd dropped that.

I had a bad feeling after he didn't score on that long catch and run that some shyt was going to happen. Then they run two terrible plays back to back, followed by Boyd dropping that TD.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Still can't believe Boyd dropped that.

I had a bad feeling after he didn't score on that long catch and run that some shyt was going to happen. Then they run two terrible plays back to back, followed by Boyd dropping that TD.
Yeah, I couldn't believe he didn't pull away on that initial long pass.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bengals are the only game I missed on my parlay. fukking Tyler Boyd. :francis:

bengals fukked me outta 1 6 leg parlay and jake ferguson fukked me outta another 5 leg same game parlay :mjcry:

Still pissed about the Bengals. The were the last leg in my biggest parlay, and then I took them live +110 and +300 for larger amounts. Burrow with two bad INT's, one of them horrible.

I knew it was in trouble when Boyd caught that long pass and didn't get into the end-zone. A few terrible play calls later and a horrible dropped TD, and I knew I was fukked.

profound

technique
Daps
Still pissed about the Bengals. The were the last leg in my biggest parlay, and then I took them live +110 and +300 for larger amounts. Burrow with two bad INT's, one of them horrible.

I knew it was in trouble when Boyd caught that long pass and didn't get into the end-zone. A few terrible play calls later and a horrible dropped TD, and I knew I was fukked.

Texans had a good ML, u didn’t wanna hedge?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ben mathirun welcome to the do not bet deini club. 1 fukking three is all I needed to win 300.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Texans had a good ML, u didn’t wanna hedge?

Before the game, or during? I wasn't going to hedge before, and then the Bengals went up 7-0 and I was thinking they'd roll at home. But, things went the other way, unfortunately.

Those Burrow INT's really hurt. They had a chance to get the ball back at the end of the game if they didn't let up a big third down. Of course, I watch less college football, and all of my CFB bets hit, and they were ATS as well.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-5924.jpg

Creh couldn’t get one catch today :snoop: . He’s usually good for one catch for 10 to 15 yards

profound

technique
Daps
Before the game, or during? I wasn't going to hedge before, and then the Bengals went up 7-0 and I was thinking they'd roll at home. But, things went the other way, unfortunately.

Those Burrow INT's really hurt. They had a chance to get the ball back at the end of the game if they didn't let up a big third down. Of course, I watch less college football, and all of my CFB bets hit, and they were ATS as well.

Before, assuming u knew right before the game bengals were the last leg u needed.