Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
My bottom parlay hit. The bold are legs that hit already. I need the Jaguars and Bengals.

Thoughts on those games? I want to put more on the Jaguars, but I don't completely trust them. However, I am not big on Purdy.

I feel like the Bengals SHOULD win at home.............

I wanted jags but how many more should niners lose? I stayed off

profound

technique
Daps
then again niners taking all that money, backing them is the last thing i would do because i wouldnt bet on a team just because they should stop losing. at least not at that price.

i didnt get enough time to look into the early games so i played lighter, jags & texans games under, bought up a couple. even less on browns +7

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
then again niners taking all that money, backing them is the last thing i would do because i wouldnt bet on a team just because they should stop losing. at least not at that price.

i didnt get enough time to look into the early games so i played lighter, jags & texans games under, bought up a couple. even less on browns +7

I've watched about five entire Jaguars games this year. They have a lot of talent on offense, but Trevor hasn't really played a great game yet. Their defense can get pressure though.

Time for Ridley to get it together and have a massive game.

I might do a few player prop bets.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i did the same exact thing, it was 30.5 or 29.5 at that point
Is all about timing and just anticipating the flow of the game.

I like live-plays around mid 3rd (qs) because at that time you should have some knowledge of the game.

profound

technique
Daps
I've watched about five entire Jaguars games this year. They have a lot of talent on offense, but Trevor hasn't really played a great game yet. Their defense can get pressure though.

Time for Ridley to get it together and have a massive game.

I might do a few player prop bets.

u making me want to be in this game :sadcam:

the logic i said is exactly how favorites lose in NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bengals better not fukk me over. If they win, then I'll be up for the day. If not, then I might be getting smoked this morning.

I just took

Jags ML live
Bengals ML live

+1050

:manny:.