Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What did you bet? His assists line?
He hit all my bets, I just mean his game in general. He had a hot first half so he came out chucking in the second half and barely passed the ball. It's almost a detriment to the team if he's scoring well. Was just eye opening the amount of terrible shots he takes.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m gonna dump my account on Mackenzie Dern. I heard Andrade has been getting finished in her camp at XC and she’s like Derrick Lewis/Bob Sapp where she’s there for the money and after a couple minutes nopes her way out

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I’m gonna dump my account on Mackenzie Dern. I heard Andrade has been getting finished in her camp at XC and she’s like Derrick Lewis/Bob Sapp where she’s there for the money and after a couple minutes nopes her way out

I agree I think Andrade has looked terrible in her last few fights

Also think Loopy is a lock she dominated her last fight I think she's a future champion

The rest of the card is hard to predict though. I personally think the main event and co main go over 1.5 rounds

profound

technique
Daps
I agree I think Andrade has looked terrible in her last few fights

Also think Loopy is a lock she dominated her last fight I think she's a future champion

The rest of the card is hard to predict though. I personally think the main event and co main go over 1.5 rounds

Just saw weigh ins. Jiri looked small but Alex does that to everybody. Finally checked where the money is going earlier, less bets and more cash to Prochazka. The kind of side I wanna be on every time. I bet the line goes pick ‘em if it hasn’t started already.

Don’t see how aspinall/pavlovich goes past 1.5 regardless of winner, but stakes are high and these are the spots people get let down.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lost two bets because in the past week because I picked Edwards and Towns rebounds over Gobert.

Now I finally pick this goofy nikka and its them getting the rebounds and not Gobert smdh

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Just saw weigh ins. Jiri looked small but Alex does that to everybody. Finally checked where the money is going earlier, less bets and more cash to Prochazka. The kind of side I wanna be on every time. I bet the line goes pick ‘em if it hasn’t started already.

Don’t see how aspinall/pavlovich goes past 1.5 regardless of winner, but stakes are high and these are the spots people get let down.

Yep thats my line of thinking, its a high stakes fight and the fight will start of slow. Risky bet I know :yeshrug:

profound

technique
Daps
Yep thats my line of thinking, its a high stakes fight and the fight will start of slow. Risky bet I know :yeshrug:

getting into these weigh ins, i thought godinez was good for it too, but ricci looks juiced.

then it occurred to me...lupi barely got by calvillo, who sucks, dropped the ball vs angela hill, and got her ass beat by the dred girl who got her soul took in england, i forget her name but she sucks worse than calvillo lol. all in the past at this point of course, but she also underwhelmed against that average girl making her debut. those are the spots to overwhelm, not underwhelm.

now that i think about it, her hype was only solidified in her last fight when she subbed that substitute teacher.

yeah i think im out of that one. i could see her winning the split but won't take her damn near 2 to 1 and i could be wrong but if she does win, i doubt its pretty.