Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
anything involving a plus tag is better than the minus (ML, TKO) imo.

on draftkings, fight goes the distance is +550. u could get his decision types at prices above +550

i was always certain i would bet francis. i dont care if he loses, i hope not, but that wont be the only attempt i make and it's backed with somewhat expendable cash. i know i've lost at worse prices. so all that aside, without thinking of the fight, earlier tonight a lightbulb went off in my mind and it was.... ''francis/tyson: decision''.

maybe it's wrong, but that's what came to me not barely an hour before your post. so i’m considering that one as well myself.

we know it will be hard for everybody to get what they expect, so the question is if disappointment arises, in what form does it come?

My brotha I ended up taking the fight to go the distance. Lets fukking goooo :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Francis fukking Ngannou is a real fukking OG

profound

technique
Daps
My brotha I ended up taking the fight to go the distance. Lets fukking goooo :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Francis fukking Ngannou is a real fukking OG

same here :blessed:

and when they raised it to +600 just before the fight i increased my stake by 25%

took the L on francis but a +750 dog coming that close + the decision win = don’t care

:win:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Randle, Gafford, Turner, Duren, Collins +50836.
Double Double just need Collins to bring me home for $3800. :francis: