Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Nuggets -5 seems free

suspiciously low imo. towards the end of preseason there were a lot of comebacks and i was playing on live and grabbing points and sprinkling ML’s while teams were down.

i didn’t wanna play this one pregame but took a little of the +12.5 live for the sake of consistency.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Stats.... I've been heavy with taking the Unders this season (but got burned couple of times, like the Browns vs Colts game last Sunday)

i been throwing 50 bucks on the unders as often as i can. saw this video from mattybetss and figured to try the strategy, tho he puts 100.

week 2 def killed me, was my first week trying it. and some games have been brutal, like this past weekend i think it was the bears that won as dogs but the score went over. i did hit on the vikings, steelers, giants, and falcons so those helped. I know i'm now up like $920 for past month. I do throw random dollars on sunday specials like every team to have a rushing touchdown or kick a FG each half or a bunch of RB or WR to have a set number of yards or whatever random interesting special Bovada gives for each set of the red zone games. as well as random NHL puckline underdog parlays for fun, no idea whats going on in the sport tho. might throw some random NBA ones as season gets more established but not sure. but that underdog with the under parlay been my main thing. i tend to avoid the close games tho. like if it says even of course i don't bother. and then even coming up this week its saints +105 at colts. i see no reason to throw down on that even tho it could be a win. doubt it tho but still not much worth there.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Back on these 8 pick player props $10 to win $1,000 or more :blessed: and by the looks of it this gonna be a good year..

Man I wish my phone let me post on here, Word bond all I needed was Wiggins to get 3 rebounds I would of hit for $5,000 on 2 8 pick parlays smh 3 fukcing rebounds that's it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For those of you guys that bet on the NBA, do you get the sense that the NBA is easier than the NFL?

@BucciMane @MikelArteta @Bboystyle @RubioTheCruel

To me its either bet ML or bet LIve.

example you could have caught lakers yesterday live like +17.5 at one point. Any team that gets up big more than likely will choke that big lead.

I'd say that it seems to be easier to hit a parlay in the nfl than nba though.

College basketball is also a great sport to bet especially early on when you have these great teams padding against scrubs. Even their backups are better than whatever scrub team is out there playing. First few days I'll usualyl do like a 7 team parlay and just take big spreads and eat