Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i don't know why teams have to score so damn much, smh. especially when i have the under. like damn it if you winning already, just kill the clock. no need for pick sixes or hail mary or any other showing off.

profound

technique
Daps
2 huge irregular splits this week

raiders/bears, 44% of the bets got 78% of the money on the over

cards/seahawks, 45% of bets got 92% of the money on the under

first one cashes

i always buy up or down, so i had 36 there.

46 on the upcoming under.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
should have the giants and falcons as winners, of course they be taking forever to pay out. would've had the pats but they both decided to score a bunch at the end of the game. the lions was done early and so were the colts. that last raiders td to meyers killed me for the bears.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another tight squeeze in the Cleveland Browns game, when they went for the two with seconds remaining, I was like nooo, nooo, nooooo lol

Tight-1.jpg
tight-2.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I did not like the matchups this week so I didn't bet on anything. I'm glad I didn't because I would have gotten annihilated.

I keep track of my weekly picks for every game. I've done good all season but awful this week.

49ers covering against the Vikings seemed like the safest bet of the week but I didn't even bet that.

Seattle looked good on paper but their defense is sketchy, imo and they ALWAYS burn me whenever I bet on them.

The Bills are schizophrenic. I will not bet on them again this season.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The bolded have already hit. I really need the Chiefs to win tomorrow. If they win, then I'll be sitting pretty, and might even hedge my plays with the Dolphins in it.

Not sure if I should hedge a little bit on the Chargers at +340 ML right now. Chiefs start with the ball after half-time and have been rolling offensively, so I think I'm going to hold off on hedging.