Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I said in one of my posts that they worried me. I was going to lay some on the Jets and Browns yesterday. I didn't take the Browns as the ML wasn't good enough with Walker being in at QB.

I fukked up teasing the Bengals and not the Jaguars.
I shoulda picked the Texans instead. They were home dogs too. :snoop:

Eagles had this game in hand and shoulda scored more. Just a train wreck second half performance.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yup
People box picks

But why box games like the Eagles and 49ers? When you could do it for more tough to call games?...you see my logic? But I play every week, I think I had 1 wrong in week 3, I thought no way someone had a perfect week, little did I know smh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But why box games like the Eagles and 49ers? When you could do it for more tough to call games?...you see my logic? But I play every week, I think I had 1 wrong in week 3, I thought no way someone had a perfect week, little did I know smh.

There always is someone :to:

broller

Veteran
Daps

Because when you box the big favourite -big underdog games, that's when you get a chance to win the big money. If it's a pretty chalk week, if you win the payout can be peanuts. Also, some people play in syndicate groups. They box like 9 or 10 games.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I had the Titans/Ravens Under
Dolphins ML and over
Jacksonville ML

Should’ve stopped there.
Minnesota ML and over :snoop: I thought the Bears would do something because it was a divisional game. Big mistake.
Niners ML and over

I didn’t put a lot down so I’m not trippin but if I hit :banderas:

I’m glad the Minnesota/Chicago game ended first because I would’ve had to see Moody for the fade.

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This
Because when you box the big favourite -big underdog games, that's when you get a chance to win the big money. If it's a pretty chalk week, if you win the payout can be peanuts. Also, some people play in syndicate groups. They box like 9 or 10 games.
The likelihood of two heavily fav teams to go down in the same week doesn't happen often, if that is their strategy, it doesn't work out in most weeks..

But i see your point

broller

Veteran
Daps
This

The likelihood of two heavily fav teams to go down in the same week doesn't happen often, if that is their strategy, it doesn't work out in most weeks..

But i see your point

Yeah, I don't think those guys are trying to win every week. I think those guys tried to win the big one. They end up spending a lot of money week to week but hope that they win big when they do win.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bills are the most bi-polar team in the league. I will not bet on them again.