technique
Daps
Altuve to record a run
Altuve to record a hit
Astros total runs over 3.5
+265 4 units

Cashed in first inning :blessed:

wasn't gonna look till later, didn't expect it to get discussed here

but just seen i'll likely hit astros +114, already hit javier over 4.5 K's which was dumbly priced at +120 (closed at -130), and hit alvarez over 0.5 runs +110

last play is bregman run +120 which may or may not hit but :yeshrug: :win:

profound

technique
Daps
maybe it will change in the World Series but since the start of the post season i haven’t bet 1 team with a minus sign in front of them

i did bet ATL last night but that was at +220 when they showed they could catch up

profound

technique
Daps
This was the easiest money grab ever. Certain that would've went under.

and u couldn’t cash on a certainty because of canadas affection for Christopher Columbus? :dahell:

i saw both sources though, same formula every standalone game - public lines up all over the over - cashed stacked to the heavens on the under

one doesn’t even need to know a single player in the game to look at this, bet it, and grab the money in the morning

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
and u couldn’t cash on a certainty because of canadas affection for Christopher Columbus? :dahell:

i saw both sources though, same formula every standalone game - public lines up all over the over - cashed stacked to the heavens on the under

one doesn’t even need to know a single player in the game to look at this, bet it, and grab the money in the morning

It was not even more about celebrating, it was about spending time with the family because we were all off lol.

profound

technique
Daps
now that i hit everything in the astros game i cashed out at a good price and sprinkled on MIN +4.5 @ +114

edit dumb and greedy, was supposed to wait until the 8th/9th

Last edited: